Chapter 9 Reborn Orphans (3)

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

The first thing I went to deal with was the pension and how to receive the subsidy in the future. On the way, I told Uncle Zhang to help him with two passbooks, one with 500 yuan in it, and the other with 31,000 in it. Yuan, the remaining five hundred are taken out and kept for use.

Uncle Zhang smiled with satisfaction when he saw how successful he was. He also told himself that the pension that the team said to the outside world was 1,000 yuan, and he was afraid that someone with a heart would be disadvantaged for the money.

After speaking, I arrived at the office, because someone led the matter to be settled very quickly, holding the three small books just released and the five bundles of Great Unity, two books are passbooks, and the other is to receive With the proof of the subsidy, with this, one can receive thirty-two yuan, thirty catties of grain and various tickets every month.

Seeing no one around put things in their bags quickly, they actually put them in the space. After all, there is no safe space anywhere.

Looking at Uncle Zhang, who came over after talking to the person in charge, he told him that his father had a house for him, so he no longer burdened the team and just went there by himself.

He had no choice but to send himself home and tell her that tomorrow he would take time off and go to the house with her to see if there is anything that needs to be repaired if it is safe, and let him move in again when he is done.

Sent away Uncle Zhang took out his watch from the space and checked it out. It was already more than five o'clock in the afternoon. I didn’t want to cook after a day of tiredness. I took out a preserved egg and lean meat from the space and took a bath and went to bed. .

I woke up early the next morning. After washing and drinking a glass of milk, I was full. After I packed up the things I would use when I went out today, I sat on a stool and waited for someone. It didn't take long for Uncle Zhang to arrive. After locking the door, he told him the address and got on his bicycle to go to the house.

It took about ten minutes to reach the destination. It is great to just look at the location without looking at the inside of the house. Open the door with the key and walk in and find that it is like a small courtyard. The house has only one entrance and the front yard is all paved. When the bricks were put on, only two trees were planted on the left and right sides. Because it was winter, the leaves were all lost and there was no way to see which trees were.

There are three main rooms in the front, and two wing rooms on the left and right sides. It may be that the parents of the original owner often come to clean, so everything is intact except for a little dust. You can move in with a simple cleaning. The two spent a whole morning doing good hygiene, planning to buy what they need in the afternoon and move in directly tomorrow.

In fact, there is nothing to buy. I spent a dollar and a coal ticket to buy a cart of coal. Here is a stove. Without a coal stove, the room is too cold. The temperature in winter is a few degrees below zero.

Also, I used up all the tickets issued this month, and Uncle Zhang used a car to help me pull it back. Otherwise, my small body can't do this, and that car of coal can kill my own life. .

It was almost evening after finishing this, and could not resist Uncle Zhang's enthusiasm for inviting dinner, so he could only go back to his home with him. I secretly found a few beautiful hair ropes and two handkerchiefs embroidered with peach blossoms from the space and put them in a small cloth bag on the back. These can just be given to the aunt and her daughter. It is impossible to eat everything by yourself No, you have to know how expensive food is in this era. Others should not take for granted that they are good to themselves. Feelings are mutual, and it is impossible for one party to pay and the other to accept.