Chapter 132 A Good Harvest (2)

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

If you want to say why you recognize these four inkstones as the four famous inkstones as soon as you see them, you have to thank your grandfather for asking for it to make you feel special about these four famous inkstones.

The four famous inkstones refer to Tao inkstone, Duan inkstone, She inkstone, and Chengni inkstone, but because the previous life Chengni inkstone was lost, Grandpa never collected the four famous inkstones.

I didn't expect to plant flowers without the intention of planting willows and willows. The things that were not collected in the previous life have been collected in this life. It is also a wish of myself and grandpa.

Now that you know that these are the four famous inkstones, you can’t put them in a box like Master Dao, find four wooden boxes and four pieces of flannel from the shelf, and carefully wrap the inkstone with flannel and put it in the wooden box. Then put the wooden box with the inkstone back into the box.

Seeing the inkstone and painting in the box, I smiled very happy and contentedly. Then I looked at the books and some porcelain ornaments in the box. These things would not be recognized by myself, but it would be absolutely impossible to put them together with the inkstone. It will not be a bad thing.

After closing the four boxes and putting them away, I suddenly remembered the professor somehow. If he hadn't lost his way at the time, he would definitely not sell these things. It's really good luck. This is what happened after the incident. One after another true portrayal of helplessness!

Returning from the warehouse to the sofa in the living room, thinking of the things I changed today, I smiled unconsciously and happily. I didn’t expect that the things that were rejected by the Dao Master were all big treasures, and they were given a low of 500 yuan. I bought it at a price. I don't know what Dao Dao will look like when he knows this. I really look forward to seeing that scene soon.

Yesterday, I had no time to find the waste station because of a deal with Dao Ye. Today, I have to find the place. This time I came to the county town by running to the waste station.

After having breakfast at the state-owned restaurant, I walked towards the supply and marketing cooperative. When I came to the supply and marketing cooperative, I saw the white rabbit toffee and the chicken cake and bought two catties each.

Seeing that there is no one in the supply and marketing agency right now, I grabbed a handful of toffee and secretly stuffed it to the salesperson who sold my stuff. Then he said: "Comrade, do you know how to get to the waste station? I want to go there and find some copies. It's too expensive to buy villain paintings outside."

The comrade salesperson saw the handful of candy he gave her and said happily: "You are asking the right person. My father works there. You can go in that alley and then turn left and then right. I see it."

After thanking the salesperson, she followed her instructions and walked for seven or eight minutes, and it seemed that she had reached the waste recycling station.

Looking at the old man who was sitting at the door and didn't know what to think about, he walked forward and asked, "Comrade, can I go in and find some little books."

The old man who was dozing off was startled by the sudden sound, but he quickly reacted and said: "Yes, but remember that you should never touch things you shouldn't take, and don't take them out."

He nodded when he heard the old man's words, and then walked into the junkyard after saying something.

After I came to the waste station and saw the layout inside, I had to sigh that the city is the city. The waste station is not a bit bigger than the county, and the stuff is five or six times more than the county.

Looking at the things piled up in one room after another, I felt like a fish got into the water, and I wanted to jump in for a good swim.