Chapter 34-Leaving (2)

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

After leaving the post office, Uncle Wang took himself to the supply and marketing agency to buy what he needed, while he went to buy a pot and a small stove for himself.

I saw that the supply and marketing cooperatives really have too few things compared to those in Beijing, and there are not many things.

Seeing that there are 12 industrial tickets, 12-foot cloth tickets, 2 catties of pastry tickets, half a catty of sugar tickets, 8 taels of meat tickets, 2 taels of oil tickets, and 30 catties of food stamps. It is issued by the army, so all military tickets can be used nationwide.

I have used up all the tickets I exchanged in Beijing except for the national food and meat tickets, so today I only have subsidized tickets. I bought a lunch box, two rice bowls, two plates, a soup bowl and two spoons with all the industrial tickets. I bought two catties of trough cake with a pastry ticket and half a catty of fruit candy with a sugar ticket.

When I saw salt, matches, and candles, I bought some without a ticket. As for the oil, I couldn’t buy it without a bottle. I didn’t buy the food when I saw that it was sweet potatoes, potatoes, cornmeal and so on. I planned to save the food ticket to the state-run hotel. eat.

Looking at the pile of things at my feet, I stood there with a sigh and waited for Uncle Wang to come back. Fortunately, I saw Uncle Wang walking towards him with two bags in one hand and a basket in one hand.

Seeing yourself and a bunch of things on the ground, without saying a word, step forward and put everything in the basket and hold it in your hand. Why not memorize it? Because the back basket is very small, obviously it is for myself.

When he arrived at the bullock cart, Uncle Wang put everything on the cart, said hello to Uncle Liu, and secretly handed over a pack of Cooperative brand cigarettes, and asked him to help him deliver everything home when he returned to the village. He helped himself put the iron pot on the stove, but the other party nodded and agreed, but returned the cigarette to Uncle Wang.

Uncle Wang did not answer, and said, "Thank you for sending me to the county today. You should accept this cigarette as a junior to honor you."

Speaking of this, Uncle Liu accepted it, and thought that after a big deal, he would take care of the child Xiaoxiao. Uncle Liu's idea was exactly what Uncle Wang wanted.

After explaining the matter, Uncle Wang plans to take the car back to the city, or else there is no time to take Liu Xiaofeng to go through the entry procedures.

Seeing that Uncle Wang was about to leave, I quickly took out a bag from his small shoulder bag and handed it to him, saying it was for my sister, and hearing it was for my daughter. I thought it might be something the little girl played with, so I took it. .

In fact, it contains a red silk scarf and two pairs of cloths that I put in yesterday, as well as the fifty yuan I put in. Although I don’t know how much the pot and stove are, it’s definitely not cheap to buy on the black market.

The silk scarves and headbands were prepared for Uncle Wang's wife and daughter. Although Uncle Wang troubled him all the time, his daughter-in-law might mind. It is always good to give a gift and be prepared.

After saying goodbye to him, Uncle Wang took Xiaofeng sister and Liu's second brother to take the shuttle bus to the city.

I looked at the clock in the villa with my mind, and found that it was past 11 o’clock. No wonder my stomach was a little hungry. I saw that Uncle Liu didn’t plan to have lunch anymore. Long body. After thinking about it, he said to Uncle Liu: "Uncle Liu, I'm hungry and want to go to the state-owned restaurant to buy something to eat. Could you please help me take care of things."

The other party also thought that now it’s almost time for dinner, and it’s not surprising that the child is easily hungry, so he said: "Go, be careful on the way, and come back soon after you buy something, don’t run around." He nodded and said: "One I'll be back soon after I buy it."