Chapter 32 Settle Down (6)

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

When I arrived at the captain's house, I was just ready to start the meal. It was still ballast porridge with stewed vegetables, but everyone was satisfied.

Also, at this time, many people can’t get enough to eat, and when they’re not picking it up, everyone is tightening their belts and living a life like this. You can eat a bowl of thick porridge and stew. Can you not be satisfied?

After the meal, Uncle Wang said to the captain: "I will go back to the city tomorrow. Your family decides who will go with me?"

The captain knocked on the cigarette stick and said, "Xiaofeng will go." I thought that the result of the consultation with the family yesterday was to let Xiaofeng go. For one thing, the three brothers have wives and children. Appropriate. Secondly, if Xiaofeng is asked to go, she promises that in the next ten years, regardless of whether she is married or not, the salary will be handed over to the family except for leaving five yuan for meals. As a result, everyone has no opinion, so it is so decided. Up.

Now that there was a result, Uncle Wang asked the captain to find someone to accompany Xiaofeng. One is because Xiaofeng is a female, so she must be worried to go to the city captain's house with a strange man alone. The second is to let the team leader's family watch Xiaofeng enter the factory, so that they will feel at ease and take care of themselves more.

When I went back to the room in the evening, I saw Aunt Cauliflower helping Sister Xiaofeng to pack her things. Tomorrow she went to the city to go through the formalities and went to work there instead of going home, so now she must pack everything she took away.

After a while, everything was packed except for the quilt. Actually, people moving now have nothing to clean up. Except for a quilt and a few pieces of clothes, the other things are small things that are used daily, unlike later generations. I can't finish loading a few cars after moving.

Aunt Cauliflower said something and went out to rest early. Sister Xiaofeng closed the door and went to the kang. I asked Sister Xiaofeng if she was nervous about going to work in the city tomorrow?

She replied: "I'm not nervous, I just feel a little nervous. The farthest place I have been since I was a child is in the county, and I also went to junior high school in the county. I went home after the holiday. I have visited the county town, and now I want to leave home and go to work in the city alone. I feel reluctant to leave home, but I want to go to work again, so that I can change my life without having to marry as early as the other girls in the village. Give birth to live like that for a lifetime."

I was a bit surprised to hear her say that. Now many women think that they can marry a good family and have a few big fat boys to stand firm in their in-laws, and they feel that their lives are going well.

It’s really rare for sister Xiaofeng to have so many avant-garde thoughts than women in this era. It proves that she is a very thoughtful and independent person. She is not bound by the thinking of this era. She knows to look for opportunities to change her situation and to be better. The direction is going forward.

Thinking of this, I said to her: "Sister Xiaofeng, it will be like this the first time you leave home. You are not going to come back. The city is not far from the village. You can go home during the holidays. Now you can go to the city. Going to work is a good thing, you should be happy."

She laughed when she heard that, saying that she wanted something wrong.

Seeing her like this, I felt relieved, took out a clam oil from the bag and handed it to her, "I wish her success at work."

This time she took it without refusing, saying that she would give her a gift when she paid her salary.

If you want to say why you don't give away clam oil if you have cream, people nowadays are reluctant to buy it. Besides, cream is equivalent to a modern luxury product, so clam oil is the most suitable.

Since I have to get up early tomorrow, I still go to bed early today. Otherwise, I'm afraid that I won't get up tomorrow, Xiaofeng will go to bed after turning off the kerosene lamp.