Chapter 11 Rebirth of Orphans (5)

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

I woke up very early the next day. First, there are a lot of things to be packed today. Uncle Zhang’s family came to help them move. Yesterday, I forgot to say the time. I don’t know the specific time of their visit today. Don’t be there. It's not good if you are still sleeping when you come.

Today, I was full after drinking a glass of milk for breakfast. Since I ate an egg while I was still growing up, I had a full hiccup after eating.

After resting for a while to see the time at 8 o’clock, I first wrapped the clothes of the original owner and her parents with sheets, and then put the food and vegetables in a basket. The seasonings and tableware were also in a basket. Other things are not this small body. Those who can pretend to move can only wait for someone to come and help.

Thinking about the knock on the door, I ran over and opened the door and saw Uncle Zhang's family of three. After asking them to come in, they told them that they had packed some things, but the big ones were left unpacked.

There was a lot of people and strength, and all the things were packed in a short while, and they were all moved to the jeep driven by Uncle Zhang.

It was just after nine o'clock when the car drove to the small courtyard. Many people heard the sound and came out to watch the excitement. Aunt Zhang greeted her neighbors skillfully, saying that her niece moved here since today, because the move was too messy. I won’t invite everyone to come and sit down. You are welcome to come and have tea when you are ready.

After the greetings were over, I started to move things inside. Since the furniture in the main room of this small courtyard was complete, all the furniture moved from the courtyard was placed in the two empty wing rooms on the right.

One of the two wing rooms on the left is the kitchen and the other is for savings. The three main rooms are the original owner’s parents, the smaller one belongs to the original owner, and the other is the study room. Everyone will be tired after everything is back in place. I sat and rested. It was almost time to have lunch. It was obviously unrealistic to cook in the small courtyard. It is impossible to not even ask for a meal in the morning when people come to help. It is too unreasonable.

After thinking about the most suitable meal in a state-owned restaurant, he said: "Uncle Zhang, everyone is tired of helping me move today. I invite everyone to eat. Don't rush to refuse to listen to me. You work hard to help me. I am very grateful. Now that my parents are gone, I have to learn how to grow up, but now I can’t do much, so I can only invite you to a state-owned restaurant for dinner. I hope you can agree."

After hearing the tears from the corners of her eyes, Aunt Zhang said she was good, and she went to the state-owned restaurant for dinner.

When they arrived at the store, they asked the aunts to sit down and buy rice. Seeing that there were braised pork, dumplings, lamb soup and steamed buns, they ordered a braised pork, two plates of dumplings, four bowls of lamb soup and ten steamed buns. It took seven yuan and six cents and three catties of food stamps and one and a half catties of meat stamps.

When I saw the food served, my aunt said that it was too wasteful to order too much. In the future, I can’t live so lavishly. Knowing that my aunt is doing it for my own good, I went back to "Aunt, don’t worry. It’s the warm house meal for me to move. It will definitely not be like this in the future. The food is getting cold soon, everyone eat."

I drank a bowl of soup and ate two dumplings and was full. When Auntie and the others were full, there were still four steamed buns left, so Auntie and the others took it away, saying that they had been drinking porridge and not eating buns these days. So my aunt accepted without rejecting it.

Uncle Zhang and the others sent themselves back to the small courtyard and left. After sitting and resting for a while, they started walking around. They were very happy to see the neatly arranged home. This is considered their first home in the world. , I may have to live here for a long time in the future, and the living environment is naturally pleasant to the body and mind.