Chapter 91

You can search for "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

It took more than two hours to finally dig a basket of dandelions. Because dandelions need to be used for practice, the roots must be dug out completely, and the leaves cannot be digged directly like wild vegetables. This invisibly increases the difficulty and Workload.

After returning home, I felt sore in my hands, feet, and back. I felt sore all over and didn't want to move.

Even though I was dirty now, I didn't dislike it and lay directly on the kang in the main room.

After resting for a while, I felt that I was not so uncomfortable before I went into the space to take a bath.

After taking a shower, I’m so hungry. I have consumed too much physical energy this morning. Although my small body has become much stronger than an average child due to practice, I can’t help but I’m only nine years old now. Many abilities are due to my physical strength. The limitations cannot be fully exerted.

With a deep sigh, I took out a bowl of radish ribs soup and a bowl of rice from the warehouse. I will eat more and more supplements in the future. If the nutrition is sufficient, it will definitely grow taller soon. It will be much easier to do many things by then. .

After eating, I have a room for myself, and the medicinal materials must be freshly processed to better preserve the efficacy.

Moved a small stool to a shade out of the sun, and poured all the dandelions in the basket on the ground.

First, select the intact and undamaged dandelions, and then remove the dirt and dead leaves on the selected intact dandelions. Finally, gently wash the dandelions with water and dry them on a dustpan.

These procedures seem very simple, but the actual operation is no easier than digging a dandelion. An ordinary medicinal material is so difficult to process. The better medicinal material is processed, the harder it is. Suddenly I have sympathy for my future days. Tears.

After a rest, I started to process the remaining dandelions. This process is much simpler. Clean the weeds and dead leaves, and put them in the basin to start washing. You don’t need to be gentle and cautious as before. You can use your hands directly. Scrubbing, anyway, you have to cut the salad at the end, so you don’t need to care about the integrity.

Sitting in the yard, basking in the sun, looking at the dandelions on the dustpan, thinking that there will be more and more medicinal materials that will be processed in the future, the two dustpans for drying are definitely not enough. I don’t know if the three big masters have ready-made ones. Now they must be busy. Time is compiled.

It seems that when everyone gets off work in the evening, I have to go to the house of the three grandpas. If there are dustpans, they will buy them all. If there is no dustpan, you can book first.

I stayed in the yard all afternoon to bask in the sun, until the sun was about to set, I didn't look at the time it was almost five.

Putting the medicinal materials in the hall, thinking that the three masters were almost off work, they locked the courtyard door and walked towards his house.

When I arrived at the three grandparents, I saw that their family had just left work. The women were talking and cooking while the men were resting in the yard.

Saying hello to the family of the three masters, he said that he was going to buy a dustpan. The third master asked his eldest son to go to the house to take out the finished dustpans.

Looking at the three large and two small dustpans on the ground, I am very satisfied, but the quantity is still not enough, so I ordered five large, three small and eight dustpans with Uncle Zhang. I took the dustpan and went home with them.