Chapter 20 On the way to the countryside (2)

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

By the time I woke up, it was already noon. I saw a lot of people eating. Some were eating buns and buns, some pancakes, some food bought on the train, and some people were eating cornmeal wotou and Black face wotou.

Seeing so many people eating, I felt a little hungry. I took out the bag my aunt gave me. I saw that there were 10 white noodle and vegetable buns that were the same as I ate in the morning, and 10 hard-boiled eggs. The cover of the bag replaced all the steamed buns with the kind of cornmeal steamed buns sold in the supermarket. They looked no different from the current steamed buns, but the taste was quite different.

I took out a steamed bun and a hard-boiled egg and started eating. This kind of food is considered to be a medium level around here, and it doesn't appear abrupt, just to my liking.

After only a few bites, someone started looking for a sense of presence again. The woman opposite took out a lunch box from the bag, opened a box full of braised pork, and took out a white noodle steamed bun from the bag while eating. Said: "Oh, how does this meat taste so delicious! It's so fragrant and delicious. I just don't know if some people have eaten it? I gave myself a vague look."

I was shocked by her actions. Isn't this person stupid? Did she pass through her mind when she said this? Not to mention that people around her changed their faces when they heard her. It was the man who chatted with her before. A woman's complexion also changed. The two ate steamed buns with white noodles and pickled vegetables. Although the food was good, after she said that, she instantly felt that things were inferior.

Seeing her ignorant and proud look, I really didn't know what to say. Fortunately, no one saw that she was talking about herself, all thought she was showing off there.

Thinking of this, I felt that my mood had improved, and I took a moment of silence for her.

I took the time to finish my food, and suddenly I saw an aunt in patched clothes and said to the opposite woman: "Girl, my grandson has never eaten meat since he was born, can you let him eat something? "

The woman slapped the lunch box and put it in her bag, and the action was done in one go. After doing this, he lifted his arrogant chin and said, "Who are you, why do you want to give meat to your grandson? Can't afford meat."

The people around them all showed angrily when they heard her saying this. Although it didn't matter to them, how could they be so unpleasant, so there was nothing but a sentence condemning the opposite woman.

That aunt is not a vegetarian either. When she heard her say this, she immediately returned: "You can eat meat as a loser. My grandson and grandson can’t eat meat. Take your meat out quickly, my dear grandson. Waiting to eat meat."

The plot has developed to the present, and the people around have no voices. It is estimated that they are also speechless to these two people. They are both rare and best!

It may be that there was too much movement here. The eldest sister in charge came over. After learning what happened, she was speechless to these two people, so she took them to a corner with few people to adjust.

Before meeting the woman, he came back. Seeing her angry look, I knew that it was probably she who had paid the compensation.

Human, if you don't do it, you won't die, and there is nowhere to recruit her, so why do you keep staring at yourself?