Chapter 149 A Newcomer Arrives (2)

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

After lunch, he took out the cloth and a pound of trough cake that Aunt Cauliflower bought from the space, and walked towards the captain's house.

When I came to the captain's house and saw Aunt Cauliflower feeding the chickens in the yard, he shouted at her: "Aunt Cauliflower."

"Oh, it's Xiaoxiao, you are back from the city."

"Yeah, Aunt Cauliflower, this is not the cloth you asked me to buy. I will bring it to you today."

"That's great, don't stand in the yard, come in."

After entering the house, he took a sip of the water that Aunt Cauliflower gave him, and took out the small pink floral fabric in the backpack and handed it to Aunt Cauliflower.

Aunt Cauliflower's eyes brightened when she saw the fabric. She took the fabric and touched it carefully, and said happily: "This fabric is really good-looking and comfortable to touch. After making the clothes, Xiaofeng will definitely look good."

"Sister Xiaofeng has white skin, and this pink color suits her very well."

"Xiao Xiao, you have a good eye. If I can't buy such beautiful fabrics, I hope Xiaofeng can find a good husband's house, then I'll rest assured."

"Sister Xiaofeng looks good, has a good job, and you and the captain will check her out. She will definitely be able to marry a good husband."

After hearing this, Aunt Cauliflower smiled and said, "Then I will borrow your good words."

After chatting with Aunt Cauliflower for more than half an hour, I heard the second sister shouting to herself in the yard, so she told Aunt Cauliflower that she had left beforehand, and came to chat with her when she was free, and took out the trough cake in the bag. Give it to her. Before she could react, she ran out of the house to find her second sister.

"Second sister, you came to me after just a little bit, is it an educated youth here?"

"Not yet, I'm not afraid that I will miss it later, so I will come to see you early and go to the village entrance to wait."

After listening to the second sister, I am full of black lines. How much do I want to see to do such a thing? Can't we wait for them to live in the educated youth spot? Have to wait here to see.

When I walked to the entrance of the village with my second sister, I saw that many children were probing their heads at the entrance of the village. By watching them, I knew that they were also visiting new educated youth.

Haha... Fortunately, it was a big winter when I came. Otherwise, I would be surrounded by others like monkeys like today, and I felt toothache even after thinking about it.

Because many people at the intersection didn't want to squeeze with them, they waited under a tree not far from the intersection with the second sister.

"Second sister, after the separation, will they still go to your house to find your troubles?"

"They haven't been to my house, but when they meet them, they will be scolded by a few white-eyed wolves, but I don't care."

"That's good, I thought I would go to your house to make trouble with your milk character."

"They probably didn't have the effort to come and make trouble. Since our family was separated, no one has done the work that was done by our family before. Now they are almost out of breath by those jobs. I still hear others say They have fought a few fights because of the distribution of work, and now the family is making trouble every day."

"This is the best, as long as the fire doesn't burn you."

"At first I thought that my dad would go and help when he knew the situation of my milk and their side, but I didn't expect my dad to say that he would not care about things there in the future, saying that my family will live a good life."

"Your dad probably was heartbroken by your milk and your father the last time you separated the house, but that's fine."

"Well, I think so too, ah... Xiaoxiao, look at them coming soon, let's go to the intersection."