Chapter 106 Bullpen (1)

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

After I got home, I was in a low mood because of what I saw and heard in the county, so I didn't want to eat dinner or practice. I took the herbs in the yard into the house, took a shower, and went to bed.

When I woke up the next morning, my mood had returned to calm. After breakfast, I went out to mow pigweed with a basket on my back.

When I came to the foot of the mountain, I saw that my second sister had already cut a basket of hogweed. She walked forward and gave her the cloth and needlework in the back basket. For more than a month, the second sister has already earned twelve yuan by sewing a purse. Qian, watching her busy every day with a satisfied smile, is also happy for her.

After I cut a basket of hogweed, the second sister sewed fifteen purses. After finishing everything, she walked toward the pig factory with her second sister.

After the pig grass was sent to the pig farm, the second sister left because she needed to cut another basket of pig grass. She cut a basket every day, so she planned to go home.

Before I got out of the pig farm, I saw a large group of people walking towards this side. They didn't leave because of curiosity but stood at the door of the pig farm to see what was going on.

I saw four old people being pressed by a few fierce faces towards the cowshed next to the pig farm, and surrounded by villagers watching the excitement, the captain followed a person who looked like a small boss Around.

When a group of people arrived at the cowshed, the four old people were pressed by them to kneel on the ground. An old man might have coughed a few times because of illness, and the little boss directly kicked the old man.

Seeing that the old man stopped coughing, he stood in the middle of the crowd and said: "Everyone heard that these people are bad elements. Now they are arranged here for education. They can only do you the dirtiest and most tiring. If you let me know who can help them, I will treat you as their accomplices and educate them together."

After saying this, the little boss and the captain confessed something and then left with his group of men.

After the villagers listened to the little boss's words, they looked at the four old people as if they were looking at a plague god, whispering and pointing for a while before leaving.

The captain saw the four old men kneeling on the ground. Although he couldn't bear it, he didn't dare to violate the little boss's words, so he arranged the old man to live in a room in the bullpen and told them to start cleaning the bullpen tomorrow.

After the captain left, the four old people supported each other and stood up. Among them, one of the old people's legs could not stand firmly, which should be injured.

After they all entered the house, he walked towards the house with a basket on his back.

After returning home, I entered the space and thought of the four elderly people in the bullpen, knowing why they came here, but the hearts of the people are unpredictable. Not everyone in the world is good, and not everyone knows. Entubao, the farmer and the snake are not uncommon.

But watching them just let it go, they couldn’t do it, so I thought of a compromise. This time I would give them some medicine and food to let them get through this difficulty first, and then slowly observe if they are not. It's worth helping, otherwise they will get bitten back after helping them.

I just saw one of them coughing and one of them could not stand on their legs. Although the other two had some skin injuries but they didn't seem to be a major problem, they knew what to prepare for them.

I took out three pieces of oil paper and wrapped three cold medicines, and then took out a bottle of medicine for traumatic injury and cleaned the packaging. If you eat, you will get ten three-faced steamed buns. This should be able to spend today and tomorrow. .