Chapter 30 Settle Down (4)

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

When I was in a good mood, I went in for breakfast. When I saw myself in, Aunt Cauliflower greeted myself for breakfast warmly. The attitude was much more enthusiastic than yesterday. It seems that the captain came back and told her about the temporary workers, no matter who the captain’s home came into town. , It can be said that it changed the fate of the person facing the loess and back to the sky, which is a great thing for their family.

After breakfast, the captain took himself and Uncle Wang to the brigade to go through the house transfer procedures, and his three sons went to the seminary wall over the small courtyard first.

When he arrived at the brigade, he first paid sixty yuan, and then signed something similar to a modern real estate certificate, and then put his household registration in Tianshui Village, the brigade stamped a seal, and the small courtyard belongs to it from now on .

Holding the newly released real estate certificate and Uncle Wang and the others, they walked to the small courtyard. I really can’t believe that the small courtyard has changed a little in the morning. The previous dilapidated roof was rebuilt with thatch, and the courtyard wall was also made of soil. The brick has been raised by half a meter, and the weeds in the yard have been cleaned up. Now they are repairing the toilet. Although there are many people, the speed is too strong.

Standing in the middle of the yard, I suddenly wanted to shout that my sister is also a person with a room.

Before I was so happy, I heard the voices of Aunt Cauliflower and her three daughter-in-laws. When I turned around, I saw them walking into the small yard with cleaning tools, and hurriedly walked over to say hello: "Auntie, how are you here? Up."

Aunt Cauliflower replied: "We came to help you clean. It must be very messy if you haven't lived for so long. I don't think you can get these with a little baby. Let us come together and we will fix it for you, and wait for you to move in. I feel comfortable when I live."

When you hear her say this, no matter what the reason is, you must first say thank you. Thanks to everyone's efforts, the courtyard was finally organized.

Looking at this renewed courtyard, the captain's family all showed an expression of envy.

Nowadays, people generally do not divide their families. It is very crowded when one family lives together. Several brothers live in one room. A family of four or five people live in one room. It is very uncomfortable to see that they live alone Can you not be envious in such a big yard, but envious is envious, who makes you not have a capable uncle?

The group walked out of the yard and went to the captain’s house for lunch. Sister Xiaofeng had already prepared the meal. Now cooking is not so troublesome. Generally, she cooks a pot of porridge, then stews a vegetable, and comes with a bowl of miso and green onions. Or if you come to a bowl of pickles, you will live together, or else how can you cook the food for so many people alone?

After the meal, Liu Baozhu, the eldest son of the captain, took himself and Uncle Wang to the carpenter's house to buy furniture. After entering the door, he saw an uncle in his fifties smoking a dry cigarette there.

Liu Baozhu stepped forward and said, "The Big Three, this is a new educated youth from the village. She came to buy furniture with you. You can see if you have done everything she wants."

Hearing this, I immediately said: "Uncle, I want four kang cabinets, two kang tables, a cupboard, a table and six stools, and two washbasins, one washbasin and one footbath. Two wooden buckets for fetching water."

Hearing that I needed so many things, I looked at myself in surprise and said: "These things you want are normal. I have them here. Are you going to take them away now?"

He replied: "It's all taken away now. Uncle, you can calculate how much money."

In the end, these things were sold for 30 yuan, which was really cheap in my eyes, but I could only think about it in my heart and dare not say it.

Nowadays, in addition to the centimeters earned by a large family in rural areas for a year, the remaining centimeters can only be exchanged for one hundred yuan. This money is not only the family’s one-year expenses, but also the dowry fee for the wedding. If you are accidentally ill, you won’t have enough.

So if you say that a penny has to be broken into half and half, you dare to say that thirty yuan is cheap, don't you find it yourself?