Chapter 66 County Town (4)

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

When I came to the state-owned restaurant, I saw that there were chicken stewed mushrooms and beef with sauce today, so I ordered one each and two buns with white noodles.

Seeing the two large dishes on the table, they are still full of weight. After eating a steamed bun and one-fifth of the dishes, I was full, took out three lunch boxes, packed the rest, and left the state-owned restaurant.

It was just after eleven o'clock at noon after seeing the time, and it was boring to go by the bullock cart so early, so I planned to wander around the county town.

After walking for a long time, I remembered that this is not a later generation, except for the state-run places, private sales are not allowed, so it is conceivable that there is really nothing to go shopping in the county.

Suddenly saw a familiar figure walking into an alley. Isn't that the beautiful teenager with facial paralysis that I have seen twice? How could he appear here? Curiosity drove himself into the alley.

Until I walked out of that alley, I didn't see a single person, let alone a beautiful teenager with facial paralysis. Could it be that I was blinded.

Forget it, that person has nothing to do with him. If he read it wrong, he read it wrong. Now that the time is a little bit, it is better to go to the bullock cart. What I didn't know was that after a short while away, the boy walked out of a house at the end of the alley.

When I came to the place where the bullock cart was parked, no one else came back except Uncle Liu. I took out the two three-in-one steamed buns I had packed before and handed it to Uncle Liu, saying that he could not eat the rest after he bought it. Dislike it.

I think Liu Jianguo could not see that this steamed bun was specially packaged by this girl when he lived so old, because he was afraid that he would not accept it and found such an excuse, but she inherited her love. There will always be a long time in Japan to help her.

Uncle Liu was eating steamed buns while chatting with himself about some things in the village. Through his narration, he understood the situation in the village better. Time passed without knowing it, and all the people in the village arrived.

Actually, I’m very curious about what the people who came to the county with me are all here. Seeing that they didn’t buy anything, they were empty when they came back. When I went back there were only a few things covered with cloth. Is there anything in the county? The place is unknown to me.

After returning home, I immediately went into the space and took a bath. I was covered in gray at the waste station. Although I changed clothes, I still felt uncomfortable.

After taking a shower, I sat on the sofa and drank water. I thought of the jade bracelet I exchanged with the old lady in the black market, and I immediately took it out from the warehouse to appreciate it.

It is indeed the emperor green, it is really so beautiful, even if I have seen many top jewels and jade before, but there are few emperor green like this pair of bracelets and jade pendants.

It’s a pity that I can’t wear it now, but it doesn’t prevent myself from holding it for appreciation. I think I can go to the black market on my own without tickets and money, and let them use antiques and jewelry, which are now very cheap things. Anyway, I don’t lack money. I want to come. They will also be very willing.

Wrap things carefully, find an empty jewelry box and put them in to avoid knocking.

Then I went to the warehouse and planned to find a big box to put the jewelry box. Before I could find the box, I saw that the things I threw in at the waste station were piled on the ground. At that time, I still felt that it was small when I received it, but now I see a pile on the ground really not a lot.