Chapter 95 Spy (1)

You can search for "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

After going back and forth for an hour, I still didn’t find the way back. Seeing time passed bit by bit, I said that I was not anxious. It was a fake. I stared fiercely at the pheasant in the basket, if it wasn’t for it to get lost. Huh.

What should I do now? This is a wilderness, and people in the village usually don't go deep into the mountains at all. It is a fantasy to wait for someone to rescue.

After thinking about it, I couldn’t find a way to look up at the sun in the sky. Suddenly, I thought that the compass could guide the way, so I walked into the warehouse to find a storage bag for outdoor supplies, found the compass I needed, and jumped happily. stand up.

I took the compass out of the space and immediately started to confirm the direction. Tianshui Village was in the south. I had been walking westward before. No wonder I couldn't find the way. Now that I have determined the direction, just follow the compass and believe that I can go out soon.

After more than half an hour, I returned to the place where I first found the pheasant. I was really relieved. When I took the compass into the space and planned to go down the mountain, I heard the voice of speaking not far away.

It is not strange to say that some people talk on the mountain. Usually, very few people go up the mountain, but it does not mean that there are no people on the mountain. The strange thing is that the voice that comes is R Mandarin, if I don’t understand many languages, I really don’t understand.

I found a bush with lush vegetation and hid in, fearing that the pheasants in the basket would make a sound, so I put the basket and even the chickens into the space.

Just now they were too far away to hear their voices, but they couldn't hear what they were saying. Now they are walking in their direction, hiding in the grass just to overhear what they are saying.

As the footsteps get closer, their voices become clearer and clearer. After listening for a while, you can understand what they are talking about, but I am shocked by what they say. Now, I really don’t know what luck it is.

A few of them are spies from country R. They came to China this time for two purposes. The first was to steal the latest weapon drawings developed by China, and the other was to find soldiers from country R to snatch them but failed to take them away. Take it away.

They have completed the first mission, and now they are here to perform the second mission. Since their map is only half damaged and they are not familiar with the terrain, they have not found it after searching for several days. Find someone to lead the way in the village.

The treasure they are looking for will not be the one they found before. Whether or not they have to follow them first. According to the content of their conversation, they have already stolen the blueprint of the latest weapon. Since this matter was encountered by themselves, You can't just sit idly by, you have to find a way to get the drawings back, spies are not good things, it's best to think of a way to catch them all at once.

After walking behind them for a while, I saw them getting closer and closer to Tianshui Village. They wanted to come here because they wanted to find someone to lead the way in the village. If the people in the village helped them find a place, they would definitely be dead. They would never let them. People who know about treasures survive.

I was anxious to die, but I couldn’t think of any way to stop it. Even if they went out, they wouldn’t find a kid to lead the way. Seeing them walking towards a villager, they were planning to show up and stop, but they hadn’t waited for them to stand up. The mouth was covered from behind, and the body was also controlled.