Chapter 114

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

After cutting the hogweed the next day and sending it to the pig farm, he walked towards the second sister's house.

This time there was no one in the yard, so I walked directly to the door of yesterday's house and knocked on the door. After a while, the second sister opened the door and let herself in.

Just sitting on the stool that the second sister moved for herself, she said: "Xiao Xiao, my parents agreed with the method you said. They said they would never back down this time, and they would definitely divide the family. Then work hard to send our three sisters to school."

I am also happy to hear the second sister say this. Although the second sister’s parents are weaker, they are strong for the mother. The children are their bottom line. They don’t care if Mrs. Liu treats them badly, but they cannot harm their children. .

"Then can you get evidence that your milk married you to a fool as a child bride?"

"There is a way. When my milk received their gift money, they wrote a note because they were afraid that my milk would repent, as long as I stole the note."

"Do you know where your milk hides things? She will definitely hide such important things."

"I know that I happened to see her once when she was hiding money. My milk and she loves money the most, and that note must have been placed in the hiding place by my milk."

"Well, tell me where your milk hides the money, and I'll steal it for you."

"Xiao Xiao, let me go. This is too dangerous. If I get caught, I will be beaten up at most, because they want to marry me to a fool and be a child bride. They dare not do anything to me. If you get caught, it will be different. Now, they will definitely have to take a layer of skin off you before they give up."

"Don't worry, I have a way, you just need to tell me where to hide."

"That's okay. My milk hides the money on the wall behind the cabinet in her room. I know exactly where on the wall is when I find it. When I took a peek last time, the distance was too far and I couldn't see where it was. ."

"Okay, I see, is anyone in your family now?"

"No, at this time they went to work and haven't come back. My mother took a few nephews in the family with relatives today. Before leaving, she threatened me to sell my sister if she dared to run."

"Okay, then I will look for the paper now. You will guard me at the gate of the courtyard. If someone comes, you will cough loudly."

"Okay, but if you are caught by someone, I told you to steal it. They dare not do anything to me."

I smiled at the second sister and didn't answer, but asked her to guard at the gate of the yard. If I was caught because of something like this, then I really had cultivated for so long in vain.

When I came to the door of Mrs. Liu's house, I saw the small lock on the door. I took out a wire from the space and inserted it into it.

Fearing that the second sister’s family suddenly came back, hurry up and search for things behind the cabinet. Nowadays, people hiding things really have no technical content. Basically, they empty a brick by half, then hide the things inside and then stuff the bricks. , So I can easily find the handwriting.

Put the receipts in your pocket and restore everything, then leave the door and lock the lock again.

Seeing the second sister who was looking wary at the gate of the courtyard, she called her funny and stood there waiting for her to return to the house.

Back in the room, the second sister looked at herself nervously, and she didn't intend to tease her like that, she took out the handwriting in her pocket and handed it to her.

The second sister opened the paper and confirmed that it was the paper they had signed before, and tears couldn't stop streaming down.