Chapter 143 Apprenticeship (4)

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

"Go, go, you three join in the fun, it is enough for Xiaoxiao to have me as a master."

Seeing that his moustache was so angry, Fan said unceremoniously: "I said Yun Lei, you old boy, if you didn't speak first, which one of Xiao Xiao's master would be yours?"

When Zhang Qiping heard this, he quickly agreed: "That's right, you are a rough man who only knows how to dance with knives and guns, and you want to turn the delicate and tender Xiaoxiao into yours. I firmly disagree. ."

After hearing the words of Fan Lao and Zhang Qiping, Wang Guoyao was unwilling to show weakness and said: "Girls should learn piano, chess, calligraphy and calligraphy, and cultivate themselves."

"What's wrong with Xuewu? You see Xiaoxiao is a beautiful woman now. She must be a big beauty when she grows up. If she doesn't have good skills, how can she protect herself."

Seeing the four old people in the room became more and more excited as they talked about it, they were about to fight when they saw that posture. I didn't know what to do after I hadn't seen this scene, so I could only look at them anxiously.

Zhang Xu has been paying attention to everything that happened in the house since he entered the house. He was happy to see that the little girl was able to thank General Xie for her master. You must know that although General Xie was sent here, his skills are still there, little girl. Recognizing him as a master is absolutely pros and cons.

But what I didn't expect was that the other three old men also wanted to accept the little girl as apprentices. I really don't know if I should be happy for the little girl or feel sorry for her.

If she really recognizes the four masters, then she will have a lot to learn in the future, and her life will not be as comfortable as it is now.

But before he asked Xiaoxiao if he wanted to be the apprentice of the four seniors at the same time, the four old people actually quarreled about being Xiaoxiao’s master. At first it was just a verbal attack, but now it looks like he wants to do something. He immediately walked to the middle of the four and said loudly: "Seniors, stop arguing, listen to me."

Seeing Zhang Xu coming, the four of them stopped arguing temporarily, wanting to see what he was trying to say, but their eyes were still fighting each other in the air.

"The four seniors all want to accept Xiao Xiao as apprentices, why don't you ask Xiao Xiao's opinion first, don't you want to know what she thinks?"

After hearing Zhang Xu's words, several people felt reasonable, so they looked in the direction that Xiao Xiao was doing.

As soon as I saw Zhang Xu stabilizing the four elders, before I could breathe a sigh of relief, I saw that they all looked at themselves after hearing what Zhang Xu said, and the four of them all asked, "Little girl, do you think Whose apprentice to be."

Seeing the four old men staring straight into their eyes, they swallowed unconvincingly, and then said: "Actually, I can recognize all four of you as masters at the same time, so that you don't have to fight for that person. Become a master."

The four old people were silent after hearing this. When they thought they were angry because of what they said, they heard the hearty laughter of the four. Fortunately, no one lived within 100 meters of the bullpen. Otherwise, The laughter has to draw people.

The four laughed for a while before stopping, then Fan Lao said: "I didn't expect Xiaoxiao you to be smart. Why didn't we think of this way just now? It really awakens the dreamer."

The other three elders nodded in agreement.