Chapter 75 New Year (2)

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

After repeating the exercises several times according to the actions in the book, it still didn't feel the same as the first time.

I saw that the time is already nine o’clock, and I plan to practice here today. Although I didn’t practice today as written in the book, I have already memorized the movements and can perform all the movements habitually, so it’s not completely absent reward.

Drinking soy milk and eating steamed buns, thinking about what to eat for tomorrow's New Year's Eve dinner?

After breakfast, I finally decided on the recipe for the New Year’s Eve dinner.

I plan to cook ten dishes for the New Year’s Eve dinner, namely, braised fish, braised pork ribs, large plate chicken, pickled fish, steamed seafood, braised platter, fried food platter, old duck soup, fried winter bamboo shoots, and dumplings, which just represent the perfection.

Today, you can prepare the space for the time-consuming dishes first, and you will not be in a hurry tomorrow.

The first is to stew the old duck soup. Take out a prepared duck from the space and chop it into small pieces. After blanching, wash it and put it in a casserole. Add ginger and sour radish, cover and simmer slowly.

Next is the lo-mei. Take out the last bittern and pour it into the pot and add some seasonings. Just put the dishes you like in the lo-mei.

The last thing is to fry things. Since the big pot is not easy to control the temperature, I went to the space and fried the radish balls, meatballs, small crispy pork and lotus root tongs in a small pot.

It took a whole day from morning to night to prepare these three dishes. I was really tired.

After the shower, I was not hungry, so I decided not to eat dinner. I climbed up to bed and lay down for a while and then got up to start practicing.

Guiding the gas to revolve in the body, circle after circle, faster and faster, suddenly heard a click, felt that the barrier in the body broke another, and he also smoothly entered the second level of Qi training.

This time I didn't get up immediately, but once again introduced Qi into the body to consolidate the meridians. I haven't eaten pork and I have seen pigs run. My novels are not for nothing. It is said in the book that many people tend to lose their foundation because they are promoted too fast. I don't know if they are promoted too fast, but being careful to make Wannian Ship and consolidating their meridians is always beneficial to cultivation. It was already the next morning after I had consolidated the meridians more than ten times.

This morning I practiced the exercise more than ten times again, and the movements became more and more proficient. It can be said that it is like flowing water, but it just failed to reach the level described in the book.

In fact, in the process of cultivating, I always feel that I am very close to the realm that is written in the book, but I can't find the entrance. Is it because I haven't got my chance?

Forget it, let's go with the flow.

Today is New Year's Eve, and I have to continue cooking New Year's Eve dinner. First steamed the seafood and put it in the space, and then continued to make braised fish, braised pork ribs, large plate chicken and pickled fish, finally fried winter bamboo shoots and fished a plate of dumplings, the New Year's Eve dinner was finally ready.

Looking at the table full of dishes, my sense of accomplishment is particularly high. I never thought I could cook so many dishes by myself.

I picked up the chopsticks and began to taste the taste of each dish. This dish was delicious, that dish was delicious, how could all of them taste so good, and I am so shameless and amusing myself to comment on my dishes.

In the Chinese New Year, the reunion night is basically where everyone gathers together to have a reunion dinner and watch the New Year. And even though I tried to pretend to be happy on New Year's Eve alone, I was really lonely inside.

The more I thought about it, the lower my mood. When my tears were about to flow out of my eyes, I suddenly heard a loud bang in the backyard. I frightened my tears back. Now I can't care about my sadness. Seeing what's going on in the backyard, it won't be a beast running into it! After all, I am at the foot of the mountain.