Chapter 97 Spy (3)

You can search for "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

After returning home, I went to the room and took a shower and sat on the sofa. I wonder if they have caught anyone now, and that the treasures mentioned by the spies will not be the ones they found, right? What if they want to? Now even if I want to return it, I don't know how to return it. It seems that I can only make plans when Zhang Xu comes back.

When I left the space, I went to the kitchen to steam two pots of three-in-one noodle buns, and made the potato braised chicken nuggets from the pheasant I caught on the mountain today. I don’t know if Zhang Xu came to the house alone or with his companion this time. It's better to cook another cabbage and egg soup, otherwise it would be a bit embarrassing if there are too many people to eat.

From the afternoon until after nine o'clock in the evening, I still haven't seen Zhang Xu come back. Could it be that something happened?

Waiting and waiting unconsciously fell asleep on the kang in the main room.

"Kacha...dong," Suddenly he was awakened by a sound, thinking that it might be Zhang Xu who had come and immediately went down to the kang and opened the door of the hall.

Sure enough, I saw Zhang Xu standing in the yard in a dirty suit, with two unknown people standing beside him.

When Zhang Xu heard the sound of opening the door, he turned around and saw his sister standing in front of the door. He quickly walked to her and said: "Wake you up, we will rest in your yard all night and leave tomorrow. You continue to sleep. Leave us alone."

Hearing him say this, he shook his head and asked: "How many of you, I cooked the food and heated it in the pot, you go and wash it and I will bring the food out. I think you have not eaten anything for a day, so you should eat first. Click it."

Zhang Xu nodded when he heard his sister say so, and went to the yard to wash.

After bringing the vegetables and steamed buns from the kitchen to the yard, I entered the house. Although the two people came with Zhang Xu, I didn’t know them and didn’t want to have too much contact with them. Look at them today. By catching these spies, you will know what they are doing. These people are so careful that they are afraid that they will discover their secrets.

After a while Zhang Xu entered the hall, he went up to the kang to sit opposite his sister, and said actively, "Thank you for the meal you prepared. I asked them to send it to the brother who takes care of the spy."

Hearing Zhang Xu's thanks, I didn't care, but looked at him with both eyes and asked, "Have you followed the spies to find those treasures?"

Seeing his sister looking at him with such a serious expression, he laughed: "I found it. There are a lot of treasures. Does my sister really like treasures? Brother has many treasures for you."

Hearing what he said, I was relieved. It seemed that the treasures were not the same batch as my own. I didn't expect that this little Tianshui Village Houshan had so many secrets.

But just now he asked if he likes treasures. Of course, if he likes it, he still needs to ask, but who wants him to give it to him, don’t have too many treasures in his own space, okay, and the tone of coaxing children is a few meanings, thinking it has not been corrected He really thought he was his brother by calling himself.

After I got what I wanted to know, I felt sleepy, so I said to Zhang Xu, "If you want to rest here, go to the hall, and remember not to let anyone find out when you leave, and keep the door closed." So I went to sleep in the room.

Zhang Xu looked at the sleepy and yawning little man, his face couldn't help showing a trace of petting, but thinking that there was only a solemn expression on his face, it seemed that some people were impatient to live.