Chapter 195 Human Trafficker (5)

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

When I came to the yard again, I found that it was surprisingly quiet, and even no sound came from the room before.

He paced carefully to the window, licked his mouth, and then carefully poke a hole in the paper window.

Through the small hole, I saw that all three people in the room were sitting on the chairs with their eyes closed.

So he walked under the window of another room, put his hand in his mouth and licked it, and then carefully poke a hole in the paper window.

Through the hole, I saw six people lying on the floor of the house stumblingly. It seemed that these were the six children they had kidnapped.

After understanding the situation, he returned to the courtyard wall that turned into the courtyard, and returned to the alley with a few quick movements.

When Li Yong and Zhang Shu saw the person turning out of the yard, they immediately dragged the person to another alley, and then Li Yong asked, "What's the situation inside?"

"The three human traffickers are all in the same room now, and they are all sitting on their chairs with their eyes closed. I wonder if they really fell asleep.

The six abducted children were in another room, and all of them were in a coma. It is estimated that they were given drugs or something. "

After listening to the situation in the yard, Li Yong felt that the matter was a bit tricky, so he said: "I and Zhang Shu are definitely not enough to capture the traffickers inside. We must go to the bureau to deploy more people."

"Okay, but you have to move fast. It's best to rush in when they are unprepared and kill them all at once. If they wait until it gets dark, their vigilance will become very high, and then the difficulty of catching them will increase. ."

After hearing this, Li Yong pondered for a while, and then said: "Okay, then Zhang Shu and I will go back to mobilize people now. Please pay attention to the movement here. If there is any trouble, remember not to move lightly, etc. Let's talk about it when we come back."

Looking at the backs of Li Yong and Zhang Shu leaving, I thought about taking out a smoke from the space that I made on a whim while making medicine before turning over again into the yard.

When I came to the window where the trafficker was, I inserted the lit drug into the hole that was previously poked out, and then returned to the alley. With that smoky trafficker, he had to sleep for at least five or six hours. Li Yonghe Zhang Shu and the others will be easy to catch when they come.

Half an hour later, I saw Li Yong and Zhang Shu walking towards this side with four people.

"Is there any movement inside?" Li Yong asked.

"No, I went in twice later and saw the three human traffickers sitting on the chairs as they were before. It seems that they are probably asleep."

After listening to what Zhang Shu said, "It wouldn't be better to fall asleep, so that we can catch it more easily."

"Still can't be taken lightly. Now I arrange the details of the action. Zhang Shu, you brought Er Fat to the gate of the yard and guarded it. Gouzi, you and the monkey went in from the backyard, Lao She, you and I went in from here, to the yard. Don't act rashly after you are inside. First gather at the door of the house, observe the movement inside the house and then act together. Do you understand?"

After hearing Li Yong's words, several people answered in unison: "Understood."

After arranging the action plan, Li Yong turned his head and said, "You wait here for a while, we will take your brother out soon."