Chapter 180

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

Not long after it ceased, the harmonious voice rang again. Accounting Zhang looked such a decent person. He didn't expect to be such a person in private. He really printed the sentence: People are not to be seen, and the sea is not to be able to measure.

Listening to the more and more excited voices of the two people is really too hot. I originally wanted to leave, but when I thought of the conversation between the two just now, I knew that they were plotting bad things, otherwise the woman would not be innocent. exchange.

It seems that they can't leave now, maybe they will tell the plot about it in a while.

After another ten minutes, when the two men stood up and put on their pants, they took out the cotton balls stuffed in their ears, looked at the two cotton balls in the palms of their hands, and thanked them very much, if not for them. For his help, it is estimated that he would resist rushing out and beat the two of them, it was endless.

"When will you do it? I can't stand it anymore," the woman said.

"Tomorrow I will go to Liu Laizi in the east of the village, and give him some money so that he can go to the school to set up Wang Wenwen tomorrow night, are you satisfied, little fairy?" Accountant Zhang said while buckling his belt.

The woman listened to Zhang Accounting's words and then said: "When the place is free, remember to let me sit on it. You agreed to this before."

"If I promise you, I will definitely do it, but you have to come again tomorrow." Zhang Accounting Yin said with a smile.

"No, you have to get things done first."

Accountant Zhang felt a little regretful when he heard the woman's refusal, but he knew that this matter could not be pressed too tightly, otherwise his future benefits would be gone.

So he said: "Listen to you, it's late now, let's go back."

In fact, if it wasn't for the fear that the yellow-faced lady at home would make a moth because he went home too late, he would like to do it again, Zhang Accounting thought through gritted teeth.

Seeing the two people walking out of the grove one after another, they finally knew who the woman was with the help of the moonlight. I didn't expect that it would be Liu Zhenzhen from the sea market.

I thought that this person was a green tea bitch and white lotus, with a frail appearance, and Dark Geography specially stabbed people. I didn't expect that she was really such a person.

Listening to their conversation just now, they planned to harm the head teacher Wang Wenwen, but they didn't expect them to hurt a girl because of the place of a teacher.

If a girl in this age is caught and loses her innocence, her life will be ruined. Now that she has encountered this, she can't just sit idly by. Moreover, Wang Wenwen is still her head teacher, and she treats others very well.

After the two people left, they came out from behind the tree, thinking about what to do about this as they walked.

After returning home, I finally figured out a way, planning to go to school tomorrow to tell Wang Wenwen about the incident. Since she is the main victim of this incident, she has the right to know about it.

If she doesn't believe this, she can only help her secretly, how can she not let a good person be ruined.

The next morning, after breakfast, I walked towards the school. I came to the door of the class and saw that the teacher was not Wang Wenwen, so I walked towards the teacher's office.

Coming to the door of the office, I saw Wang Wenwen sitting at the desk writing something.

Knocked on the door and said, "Teacher Wang, can I come in?"

Wang Wenwen, who was writing the lesson plan, suddenly raised his head when he heard the knock on the door. He saw that the person standing outside the office was a long-lost student Lu Xiaoxiao, so he immediately let people come in.