Chapter 128: Big Sale (3)

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

"The sincerity of these things is naturally enough, but I don't know the price. I am afraid that there are not enough old things in the warehouse."

"Just count it as one piece and five kilograms. I don't know if I can go to the warehouse and look at the old objects first. You must know that the human things above me can't get into his eyes."

Take a look, you know that there is someone behind this young man, but fortunately, he was not underestimated because of his young age from the beginning.

"Naturally, I will take you to the warehouse to pick it up."

When I came to the warehouse, I saw that there are so many things inside. There are several bicycle sewing machines that are scarce outside, not to mention the small daily necessities. It seems that the knife master really has some strength.

Walking to the innermost part of the room, Master Dao opened a piece of black cloth in the corner and saw several large boxes stacked together. Master Dao asked Zhang Sangui who followed behind to move the boxes to the outside of the warehouse. Let a few people out.

Master Dao took out the key from his pocket and opened all the boxes and said, "Lu Jiu can come and pick it now."

Hearing Master Dao raised his eyebrows at his name, he said, "Master Dao is older than me. Just call me Xiao Jiu."

After hearing this, Master Dao hesitated for a while and said boldly, "Okay, then I will call you Xiao Jiu from now on."

When I walked to the box, I saw two boxes containing books, calligraphy and painting, and two boxes containing vases and inkstones. It is not difficult to see that they are all good things.

However, thinking of these things in the box, I glanced at Master Dao with weird eyes. I didn't expect that looking at Master Dao would be a literary style, otherwise he would collect books instead of gold and silver jewelry.

Master Dao, who was glanced with a weird look, felt uncomfortable, but what he said he had been on the road for many years, but he adjusted his mentality in a flash, and then said: "These things are from a university professor. He received it. At that time, he was desperate to go abroad and had no money, so he sold these things to me.

If it weren't for the most educated people I was born to admire, I really wouldn't accept these things. I'm a big boss and don't know how to write, so what do I want these things for? "

Heh... It seems that I have misunderstood Master Dao just now, but I am very satisfied looking at the four boxes of things, but I just said that there is someone behind it, so now I can’t just ask for it, I have to go back. Ask the person behind it.

"Master Dao, I seem to be quite satisfied with these things, but I'm going back to ask the person above him, whether I want food or not, I will sell you 500 catties, and I will come to you in the afternoon."

"Okay, then I'll wait for the good news from Xiao Jiu."

After Master Dao sent the person away, Zhang Sangui standing next to him said, "Master, do you want to send someone to follow."

"No, people like him don't need or bother to lie to us."

After getting out of the house, I walked into an alley by myself, then turned around a few more alleys, found a place where there was no one, and entered the space.

Although Master Dao's behavior is not going to send someone to follow him, but he is not afraid of ten thousand and just in case, so be careful.

Thinking of dealing with Lord Dao in the afternoon, how can I take out so much rice and flour? It seems that I cannot rest in the space now, and I must find a place where I can put things.

Just do what you say, and when you get out of the space, walk out of the alley and head towards the suburbs. Only there can you find a suitable place to store your things. After all, it is sparsely populated and difficult to be discovered.