Chapter 127 Big Sale (2)

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

The entrance to the black market is not guarded by people like the black market in the county. You need to pay to get in, but you can come and go at will.

When I walked into the black market, I saw many people carrying baskets or carrying baskets to trade with people. These people weren't the target of my visit this time, so I skipped it at a glance.

After walking around the black market two times, I finally found a particularly unusual house. I saw people coming in and out of the house from time to time, so I was curious to stand not far from the house and plan to observe it.

After looking at the house for more than ten minutes, it was confirmed that the person in the house must be the leader of the black market, because the person who just entered and exited either went in with a pile of things and came out empty-handed, or went in with a pile of things and came out empty-handed. , If it weren't for the black market leaders, they simply wouldn't be able to operate such a large business.

Now that I found my goal, I walked towards the house, and knocked on the door three times with my hands just like those people did. As expected, someone opened the door and let themselves in.

When he came to the courtyard of the house, a man in his twenties walked up to him and asked, "Should the little friend buy or sell."

He raised his head and glanced at the man standing in front of him before slowly opening his mouth: "Sell, can you be the master?"

"Little friend, don't worry, I can still call the shots like Zhang Sangui."

"A thousand catties of rice and a thousand catties of refined flour."

Zhang Sangui was shocked when he heard this, so he asked carefully: "Do you really have so many goods?"

"It depends on whether you can eat it."

After hearing the answer, Zhang Sangui smiled and said: "Little friend, please wait a moment. I will let the boss talk to you about this matter."

After turning a glance at him, he didn't say anything, and stood there watching the people trading in the yard.

Before long, I saw Zhang Sangui walking towards him behind a man in his thirties with a scar on his face. The other party came to him and asked, "Where is the goods."

"It doesn't matter where the goods are, I'm called Lu Jiu next, how do I call it."

"Everyone on the road calls me Master Dao. If you don't mind, you call me Master Dao just like them."

"Don't mind Master Dao, I wonder if you have a quiet house here, and I want to have a deal with Master Dao.

"If Lu Jiu doesn't mind, come talk to my room."

When he came to Master Dao’s house, he held back all his subordinates, poured a glass of water and handed it to himself before opening his mouth: “I don’t know how big a deal Lu Jiu, you have, I need Master Dao to talk about it personally.”

Looking at the tea in his hand, I was not anxious to answer Master Dao’s words, but asked, “I don’t know if Master Dao has antique calligraphy, paintings, gold, silver and jade objects.

Master Dao was shocked when he heard these words. People nowadays are talking about these things like a scorpion. What he didn't expect was that this teenage boy wanted these things.

But shock is shocked, and business is business. Since the other party wants him to have a way to get it, I just don't know if the other party is able to exchange something equivalent.

After thinking about it for a while, he said, "If there are things, I just don't know what you use to change them."

"One thousand catties of rice and one thousand catties of refined flour, I wonder if these things are sincere enough."

Even though Master Dao, who has been in the black market for many years, was frightened by this big hand, not many people can get these things now. I didn’t expect this teenage boy in front of me to have this ability. If you want to come, he must have a big backing behind him. , It seems that he must put his attitude more correct, so as not to mess with people who can't be messed up.