Chapter 110 Unexpected Visitor (2)

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

Feeling the pain from the calf, the little girl kicked it is really impolite, endured the pain and walked to the kang to light the kerosene lamp, and smiled helplessly at a small footprint on the trousers. Laughing, but he didn't even notice the petting in the smile.

After I returned to the house, I was really out of breath. Zhang Xu is definitely a freak. Isn’t he good at the door? You have to pry the door into the house like a thief. Does this make him look even better? Handsome?

And what is certain is that as soon as he entered the house, he found himself hiding behind the door. Since he found out that he hadn't indicated his identity, he had also caused himself to fight him for a long time. Is it fun to play tricks like this?

The most important thing is that he even dared to hug himself in the end. Although he is only nine years old now, he is still in his twenties. Is it so easy to take advantage of the aunt’s advantage? The kick just now is really cheap. He's already, I should have given him more feet if I knew.

When I woke up early the next morning, I saw Zhang Xu flexing his muscles in the yard, and when he saw him greet him, he walked towards the kitchen.

Seeing the little girl's reaction, Zhang Xu touched his nose with embarrassment. It seemed that he had offended people badly yesterday. I wonder if the little girl will recognize him as an older brother.

Today, because there was one more person in the family, I cooked a pot of sweet potato corn porridge, scrambled two eggs and cut two cucumbers that I pickled.

After the meal was brought to the main room, the people in the yard were asked to eat. Although what happened last night should be driven out, but this morning I thought about the whole thing and found that what happened last night could not be totally blamed. Zhang Xu.

He probably wanted to try his skills last night, or else he would lose every minute with his strength.

Although I really don't want to admit this fact, I am not the kind of person who can't let go of catching things. Since both of them are at fault, it should be the case that what happened last night did not happen.

Zhang Xu felt a little flustered when he heard the little girl telling him to eat. He just ignored him when he greeted her, but now he actively asked him to eat or not?

Seeing that the people outside the door hadn't come in for a long time, so he called out again: "It's dinner, come in quickly."

Taking a deep breath, he raised his foot and walked towards the house. If he didn't enter the house to eat this time, it would be miserable. He would have offended people last night. If he didn't go in, he would add to the crime, hehe...

Zhang Xu, who was sitting on the kang, saw the sweet potato porridge, scrambled eggs, and pickled cucumbers in front of him. It's a bit embarrassing. Is there such a good food for people who make mistakes?

Thinking of cutting hogweed after dinner, he said to Zhang Xu: "I will go to mow hogweed after dinner. Remember to wash the dishes after you have eaten. If you have anything to do, wait until I come back at noon. If you are leaving for breakfast, then remember to close the door."

Without waiting for the other party to respond, after drinking the last sip of porridge, he walked down to the yard, picked up the basket and sickle, and went out.

Zhang Xu stood at the entrance of the hall and watched the distant back figure slightly upturned, then turned around and went back to the house to eat.

However, thinking of the task here this time, my face immediately became serious. This task seems to be very simple, but it is actually more difficult than ever. Sometimes the battlefield does not have to be a battlefield. Fighting without a blade is often more cruel.