Chapter 194 Human Trafficker (4)

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

I walked into the lobby of the Public Security Bureau and saw that the doors of three offices were open. After thinking about it, I walked to the office in the middle.

When I came to the door of this office, I saw two men about twenty-five and sixty-six men sitting at the desk chatting, so they knocked on the door and said, "Can I come in?"

When the two people chatting in the room heard the sound, they raised their heads and looked at the door of the office. Then one of the men said, "Please come in."

After entering the office, I glanced at the two people in the office, and then said: "I want to report the crime, may I ask you?"

When the two men heard the words, they immediately put away the careless expressions on their faces, and then the man who said just now said with a serious face: "What kind of case you want to report, we can handle it here."

"I don't know how to call the two?"

Just now, he said, "Please come in." The man said again: "My name is Li Yong and his name is Zhang Shu. You can call us Li Gongan and Zhang Gongan."

"Li Gongan, I came from Beijing to find relatives, and I came with my brother, but today when we were shopping in the department store, there was a middle-aged man who used things when I was not paying attention. I lost my brother and took him away.

It took me a lot of work to find the place of the middle-aged man, only to find that they were a three-person abduction group, so I didn't dare to act lightly, so I came to the Public Security Bureau to report the case. "

Li Yong and Zhang Shu's expressions became more serious after hearing this. In the past two days, they received several reports in succession, all of which said that the child in the family had not been seen. The gang was arrested.

"In addition to knowing the foothold of the trafficking gang, do you know other clues?" Li Yong asked.

"Li Gongan, after I found the foothold of the middle-aged man before, I walked into the yard before hiding under the windowsill of the house and overheard the three of them talking.

The abduction gang was composed of two men and a woman named Qiangzi, Dongzi and Yanzi. The three of them abducted four men, two women and six children, and they planned to leave with the kidnapped children tonight. Here. "

After hearing this, Zhang Shu patted the desk vigorously, and then said angrily: "These people are really beasts."

Although Li Yong looked angry after hearing the words, he was more able to control his emotions than Zhang Shu. He closed his eyes and then said: "Can you take us to the small courtyard to check the situation, so that we can do well? Arrange the next thing."

"No problem, let's go now, but you'd better change your clothes, otherwise it's too conspicuous."

Li Yong and Zhang Shu glanced at the police uniforms they were wearing, and pulled the corners of their lips awkwardly. They didn't expect that their most proud clothes would now be disgusted.

"Then please wait for us here for a while, and Zhang Shu and I will go and change our clothes." Li Yong said.

Seven or eight minutes later, Li Yong and Zhang Shu changed their clothes and returned. They raised their eyebrows when they looked at the clothes with several patches on their bodies, and then said, "Let's go."

After walking for ten minutes with Li Yong and Zhang Shu in the alley, they arrived at the side of the yard where the trafficking gang was located.

Leading them to the hidden corner of the yard before the dog said: "I will go in first to see the situation, you are waiting here."