Chapter 176 Meeting a wild boar (3)

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

Looking at the burnt black on the little wild boar, he pondered for a while and took the dagger and cut off the burnt pigskin, then used the dagger to stick a few knives at the place where the pigskin was missing, and then smiled with satisfaction For a moment.

"Second sister, you can open your eyes and come down from the tree. The wild boar is dead."

The second sister, who closed her eyes and begged God to bless Xiaoxiao not to have an accident, immediately opened her eyes. When she saw the wild boar lying on the ground, she immediately climbed down from the tree and moved towards Xiaoxiao. Ran over.

"Xiao Xiao, are you hurt."

Seeing that the second sister was worried, she jumped on the spot twice, and then said: "I have nothing to do. The blood on my sleeve is from a wild boar. You hurry up and get your sister down from the tree."

The second sister took her sister down from the tree and said, "Xiao Xiao, how can you bring this wild boar home?"

"This wild boar is about a hundred kilograms. I will make a raft with tree vines and drag it away, but I have to trouble you to help me carry the chestnut home."

"No problem, it's okay for my sister and I to take turns carrying your chestnuts."

"Then now you help me make a raft together. Let's get out of here quickly. I'm afraid the pig blood on the ground will attract wolves or other beasts."

Ten minutes later, a simple raft was completed. After lifting the wild boar to the raft, they walked down the mountain quickly with the second sister.

After reaching the foot of the mountain, cutting the pigweed and covering the chestnuts, the two younger sisters of the second sister were asked to explore the road ahead to see if there was anyone in the distance from the foot of the mountain to their home.

Soon the second sister's youngest sister, the fourth sister, came back. She said that there was no one on the road, and the third sister was still on the front to observe. If she found someone, she would immediately come back to remind us.

I looked at the watch in the space with my mind. It is now around 11 o'clock. It is estimated that everyone is eating at home, so I must take advantage of this time to quickly bring the wild boar home.

"Second sister, you take the key to my house and your sister go and open the door of my house first. I will be here after pulling the wild boar. We must take the wild boar home while there is no one else, or we will find this The wild boar is about to be handed in."

The second sister nodded immediately after hearing this. After receiving the key, she and the fourth sister carried the chestnut and quickly walked towards the small courtyard. She couldn't let the wild boar that Xiaoxiao risked her life to hand in for nothing.

Looking at the second and fourth sisters who were going away, they took out a cheap knife from the space and cut a few pig grass to cover the wild boar, so as long as it is not close, it will not be seen that it is a wild boar. Ragweed.

Seven or eight minutes later, she pulled the wild boar back home, the second sister immediately closed the courtyard door, and then asked: "Xiao Xiao, you didn't meet anyone on the road."

"No one met."

"That's good, I was worried just now, I was afraid that you would meet people, so that the wild boars you finally killed would disappear.

"Now you can rest assured, but the second girl will ask your dad to come to my house in the afternoon when you go home later. Although the weather is not very hot now, this wild boar should be killed as soon as possible, otherwise I am afraid it will stink."

"Okay, my dad killed all the pigs in my nurse's family when there was no separation."

After resting for a while, the second sister and the third sister and the fourth sister went home, glanced at their dirty clothes, cast aside their lips in disgust, and went to the space bathroom to take a shower.