Chapter 67 Treasure Hunt (1)

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

Put the jewelry box on the shelf, and plan to tidy up the pile of things on the ground. Since these things were found in the waste station, they are a bit dirty. Go to the kitchen to get a basin of water and use cloth for everything that can be wiped. After wiping it again, I shake the dust off the books, calligraphy and painting that cannot be wiped.

After more than an hour of hard work, the pile of things on the ground was finally cleaned up and packed in boxes.

He stood up and rubbed his aching shoulders, and saw the small wooden box on the top of the box that he couldn't open no matter how much he hits, and held it in his hand to check.

I looked up and down, left and right, but still couldn't find a place to open it. I shook it with my hands, and there was no sound inside. It was really a strange wooden box. Would it be necessary to split it with a knife to open it?

I was about to put the wooden box back in the box, and my finger was accidentally pricked by a sharp corner of the wooden box. Aoaoao...It really hurts. Although it didn't break, it felt more painful than a needle stick. This wooden box won't have blades in all eight corners!

Avoiding the eight corners of the box and picking it up carefully, one corner is clearly recessed, obviously this is the corner of his own.

Can all the eight corners of the box be pressed in? Thinking of the remaining seven horns, my hands trembled, and I felt the pricked fingers aching again.

Suddenly, my brain flashed, and I patted my head with my hand. How could I be so stupid? You can find something to pad and press, so that the corner of the box won't be stuck if your hand doesn't touch it.

Just do it, pick up the cloth you just wiped, fold it three times, and see that the thickness shouldn’t hit you.

Carefully put the cloth on a sharp corner, press it hard, and when you hear a click, take the cloth away and see that the sharp corner is actually recessed. Press the remaining five sharp corners in the same way. Only the last one is left.

In the past, when you watched TV and movies, opening the treasure box was extremely dangerous, and you would spray venom, poisonous smoke or something at the moment you opened it, killing the person who opened the box. Although I don't know if there is a baby in this box, but by looking at the difficulty of opening, I know that this box is definitely not easy.

After searching in the warehouse, I finally found a suitable thing to protect myself. Those are a set of protective clothing and a gas mask. I don't know when I put them into the space, but now they are in great use.

Although the protective clothing is an adult model, you can wear it for protection. Don't be picky about special circumstances. The most important thing is to protect your life.

After putting it on, he carefully covered the last sharp corner with the cloth, closed his eyes and pressed hard, and immediately turned and fell to the ground.

After a while, I didn't hear any movement. I carefully got up and turned around. I saw that the box had been opened like a flower petal, and there was no venom smoke.

Take off the gas mask and protective clothing, squatted beside the box and saw that there was only a piece of cowhide and a dollar coin in the box.

First, I picked up the cowhide-like thing and looked at it. The engraved on it seemed to be a map of a treasure trove. It was written in the Chinese language of R, and most people might not understand it.

I looked at the map seriously and found that this treasure was just on the big mountain behind Tianshui Village. What a coincidence?