Chapter 49 Winter Hunt (1)

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

When they returned to the bullock cart, half of the people had already returned. They were all discussing what good things they had switched to today. Aunt Cauliflower joined their discussion after putting things on the bullock cart.

The enthusiasm lasted for a while before it gradually subsided. I heard someone ask, "Cauliflower, who is the girl who came with you."

"You said Xiaoxiao, she is the educated youth who came this time, the child my old man said in the last meeting."

When I heard them discussing themselves, I looked at them curiously. Well, I don't know anyone except Aunt Cauliflower.

She seemed to feel that someone was watching them. Aunt Cauliflower turned around and saw that it was herself, so she greeted herself to pass.

When she walked to Aunt Cauliflower, she introduced to herself: "These are all aunts from the same village. You come to recognize people. Don't even see them in the village."

When Aunt Cauliflower introduced them, she didn't say their names. It was probably the same relationship with them. If she wanted to understand what Aunt Cauliflower meant, she shouted: "Hello, aunts. My name is Lu Xiaoxiao, an educated youth who just came to the village."

When they heard their sweet call, they all smiled and praised that they were handsome, just like a New Year picture doll, but they didn’t know what they thought in their hearts. Even if they knew, they didn’t care. It is impossible for everyone to like themselves.

Time flies by everyone’s chattering. It doesn’t take long for everyone to arrive. Everyone gets back in the bullock cart back to the village, but now the people in the bullock cart are much more excited than they were when they were chatting. , What is revealed is full of joy.

When I got home, it was already more than two o'clock in the afternoon. I felt sore all over my body. After putting the frozen pear outside the house, I took a bath in the bathtub of the space villa.

After taking a bath, I feel that my bones all over my body are stretched out. Now I am all relaxed, and the pain is gone.

I took a glass of water and sat on the sofa to drink. I didn’t eat at noon and I felt a little hungry. I took out a bowl of screw powder and three braised duck claws from the warehouse, soaked the duck claws in the soup of snail noodles, and started to go fast. Chop.

After eating a whole bowl of snail noodles, it feels so refreshing. I can’t stop my love for snail noodles. I want to eat it after a while. Thinking of the frozen pears I bought today, I took it into the house out of space.

Although I have never eaten frozen pears, I have seen how others eat them on TV. I only bought two frozen pears. Then I sliced ​​and ate them directly, while the other was softened in water and sucked with a straw.

I took a bite of a sliced ​​frozen pear. It tasted rusty, sweet and sour, and it was delicious, but I didn't like it very much. Seeing that another frozen pear had softened, I took out a straw and carefully inserted it into the frozen pear, took a sip of the cold, slushy texture, which was the same as eating smoothies, too in line with my taste I like this way of eating.

After eating the frozen pears, I put on clothes and went to the backyard. I took out fifty pears from the space and placed them in the yard, and covered them with snow. I was afraid that someone would see so many pears.

Thinking of listening to them in the ox cart today that the hunting team formed in the village will set off to go up the mountain tomorrow, hunting in the winter is so easy, it is easy to die, if it is not for life, no one wants to take risks, in the final analysis it is poor. disaster.

Tomorrow I want to watch the hunting team set off, but I don't know how to think of this and I'm stuck in my heart. Forget it, I don’t want to. I have my own fate that I can’t change myself. It’s useless to think so much now. I just hope everyone goes well.