Chapter 29 Settle Down

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

Seeing that Sister Xiaofeng insisted not to send or receive hairpins, she walked over and put the hairpin on her head and said, "Sister Xiaofeng, you are really looking good with this hairpin. It is especially suitable for you, I But it's the first time I gave you a gift. You can't help but accept it. Don't worry, I still have this hair tie and hair clip. Even if you see, my hair is not suitable for wearing."

Speaking of my own hair, I went to the barber shop and asked the barber to cut his hair short before going to the countryside. As long as he can tie two small croissants, the barber may not understand what a croissant is. I can only cut my hair with two small tweeters. I can't complain about the effect of the cut, but fortunately, it looks cute with baby fat on my young face now.

Seeing that she had said so, she had to accept the things and carefully put them in the drawer of the kang cabinet.

Seeing that it was getting late, Sister Xiaofeng said she was going to put a quilt to sleep, so she went to take the quilt out of her bag. This is the original quilt. The duvet that my aunt helped to pack was not easy to use. The quilt suitable for taking out the space can only cover the quilt of the original owner tonight. Don't even think about taking a bath in the space. You can only bear it for one night, and find a chance to go in the space tomorrow. One, otherwise it would be too inconvenient.

After the quilt was laid, Sister Xiaofeng asked me to get into the quilt first. After turning off the kerosene lamp, she also got into the quilt to sleep. She began to think it would be difficult to fall asleep, but she didn't expect to be on the warm kang in a while. Fell asleep.

The next day, I was awakened by a roar of chickens. I crawled out of the bed and saw that Sister Xiaofeng was no longer in the room. I didn't expect to sleep so heavily.

After getting up and folding the quilt, I took out the enamel cup and towel from the bag and went out to wash the qi. I took a small tub from Aunt Cauliflower and went to the kitchen to fill some hot water and went to the yard to wash the qi. I didn't know Uncle Wang and the captain early in the morning. Where did they go.

I only saw them come back when I was about to eat breakfast. Uncle Wang told himself that he, the captain and the captain's three sons had gone to help them clean up the small courtyard. The roof was set up, and he would take himself there first after eating. The team completed all the procedures for the house, and then they went to heighten the courtyard wall by half a meter, repaired the Kang and toilet in the afternoon, and then went to the hometown of the carpenter introduced by the team leader to buy some furniture, and they could live in the day after tomorrow. .

It's great to hear him say this. Although the captain's family is very easy to get along with, it is always inconvenient for other people's homes. Where can they be comfortable in their own homes.

But is it not good to have others help all the time? Secretly pulled Uncle Wang's clothes to let him go aside with himself, and asked: "Uncle Wang, is it not so good to keep the captain's house busy, or pay?"

Seeing what I said, Uncle Wang smiled and said: "There are a lot of things that people don't worry about. You don't have to worry about bothering them. Your uncle, I promised to help their family introduce someone to the clothing factory as a temporary worker. They are now afraid of you. There is nothing for them to help."

Hearing him say that, I feel a little bit cried. You have to know that nowadays it's harder for a peasant to go to the city to be a worker than to go to the sky. Although it is just a temporary worker's place, it is not much easier to get a place than a formal worker. I don't know how much of his friendships. Uncle Wang is just the brother of the original owner's father. Many brothers may not be able to do this.

Uncle Wang saw that he wanted to cry like this, touched his head and said, "Don't think about it so much. Compared to your father, what your uncle did is insignificant. If it weren't for your father and uncle's life, No more."