Chapter 96 Spy (2)

You can search for "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

It's over, the stalking was caught, I don't know how they will torture themselves, but it will definitely be cruel and perverted, and now only preemptive strikes can have a chance.

He opened his mouth vigorously and bit towards the hand that was holding him. What I didn't expect was that the hand of the person holding him trembled with pain but did not let go.

Can you bear the pain and not let go, right? How about biting a few more times without knowing it?

He opened his mouth vigorously again to bite down, but this time the other party seemed to know that he was going to bite him, so he hurriedly got close to his ear and said, "My own person, don't bite."

Why did this sound sound so familiar? It seemed to be the voice of Zhang Xu. He pressed his elbow to the person behind him and motioned him to release himself. When the people behind realized the meaning, they let go.

Turning his head and looking backward, it really was Zhang Xunas. Why did this kid kidnap himself just now? Didn't he see that he was going to save people? It would be bad for people.

Glancing at him fiercely, he turned his head and continued to look at the group of people, and saw that they had already communicated with the villager. They were really anxious, and they blamed Zhang Xu.

Zhang Xu, who was squatting behind, was heartbroken at this moment. He didn't expect to meet his sister when he was performing the task, and he seemed to provoke her again, but fortunately he met her. I didn’t expect her to be so bold and dare to follow these Agent, she knew what those people were doing, how dangerous they were, and the more she thought about it, the more angry she became. When the matter was over, she had to teach her courageous and disobedient sister.

Seeing the villagers follow the group of secret agents to the mountain, I was really getting more and more anxious, so he said to Zhang Xu at the back: "Can you save the villager? The group of people were spies just now, they let the villagers lead the way to find Treasures, if you find the villagers, you will definitely die."

Zhang Xu was very surprised when he heard this. How did my sister know that these people were spies and how did they know what they were doing here, so she asked: "How do you know they are spies and how do you know what they are here for? ."

At the moment, I was worried about the villager, so I didn’t think much about it, so I replied: “I used to dig wild vegetables on the mountain and overheard their conversation. They came to China for two purposes. One was to steal the latest weapons. The blueprint, the other is to look for treasures that people from their country were fighting and snatching but didn't take away. They have completed the first purpose, and now they are still short of the second."

After hearing this, Zhang Xu was even more surprised. He knew the first thing. This time their mission was to recover the stolen drawings and to wipe out the spies, but the second thing they didn’t know. .

Now that I know the other purpose of these agents, I can't let them go, but now I still have to let my sister go home first, so they can handle this matter.

So Zhang Xu touched the head of his sister wearing a hat and said, "You don’t have to worry about that villager. He is played by our people. This time we are here for the spies. You have provided us with very important information. The clues, now you go home first, remember that you can’t tell anyone about this, just assume that this hasn’t happened, and let us take care of the next things. You wait for me at home.

I know that people can't help much now, and even if they go, they are dragging their feet. I can only nod my head to show that I know.