Chapter 77-Rescue (2)

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

He took a painful breath, raised his head and was about to stare at this ungrateful guy. What I didn't expect was that when I raised my head, I met a pair of eyes that were so cold that there was no emotion, and I shrank my neck unconsciously.

Then I realized why I was afraid of him, this is my own home, and I am his savior.

I would never admit that I was really scared just now, huh.

When I was about to stare back, I saw that the other party had closed his eyes, and grabbed his own hand and released it.

Seeing his red wrist caught, what's the situation, feeling that he hit the cotton with a punch, it was really annoying.

Put this grudge on the little book in my heart, and when he wakes up, I will find him to settle the account. What a gentleman revenge is not too late in my own place, but I have always pursued grudges on the spot, so I am happy. .

If it hadn't been for seeing this guy fainting now without consciousness, he wouldn't even know that he would retaliate against him, he would have gone up and punched him twice.

Sitting and calming down, seeing the clothes he was wearing, he insisted on not changing him, and it made him feel uncomfortable. But the movements of his hands were honest, and he had already unbuttoned his clothes.

This time the other party didn't grab his own hand or opened his eyes to stare at him, which really relieved himself.

Taking off his two sleeves with great effort, and turning him over again, the cotton coat outside finally took off.

I was about to check from his trousers to see if he was wearing two pairs of trousers. If so, I would take off his outer trousers. They were really dirty.

Unexpectedly, I glanced at his back casually and saw that the clothes on the waist were all red with blood.

Carefully opened the clothes and took a deep breath. This is the wound hit by Mucang. Although the bullet has been taken out and simple treatment has been done, this is the wound hit by Mucang. Simply treat it completely. It doesn't make much difference, at most it is temporarily not bleeding.

What the hell does this guy do? It seems that he is only fifteen or six years old, and if he is placed in later generations, he will be the age of junior high school.

Hey...I don't care about that, now I should deal with this wound first, I am afraid that I will bleed to death if I don't deal with this guy. I don't want to cause any trouble, so I should rescue the person and send him away.

Looking at the clothes he was wearing, and then at the wound on his waist, it seemed that the clothes were not easy to take off.

Suddenly, I thought of a good idea. He smiled and took out the scissors in the kang cabinet, and cut the guy's clothes directly to the five horses.

Seeing his masterpiece, he smiled with satisfaction, and saw the guy lying on the kang without a shirt with a solid body. I finally understand why he is so heavy. This is the legendary dress, thin, undressed and fleshy , It's not too heavy. Taking back his thoughts and inspecting his upper body, fortunately, it was the wound on his waist.

After taking out the medicine and gauze to treat his wound, he looked at his lower body and wondered if he was injured.

I wanted to help him check it, but the lower body could not be taken off at will like the upper body. Although I was only a child now, the soul inside was really in his twenties.

After struggling for a while, I finally thought of a way. I first looked at the trouser opening and found that this guy was wearing two pairs of pants, so he helped him take off a pair of pants.

After that, he picked up the scissors to click and cut the trouser legs of his inner pants directly, and the trousers became five-quarter pants.