Chapter 63 County Town (1)

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

When I woke up, it was already bright. I saw the book I was holding on my hand. I realized that I did not know when I fell asleep when I read the book yesterday. Fortunately, I covered my body with the quilt when I was reading, otherwise I have to catch a cold today. .

After eating, I looked at the time just after 8 o'clock. I thought that the book I saw yesterday said that there are many treasures in the junkyard. I plan to go to the junkyard in the county today.

With a small army green shoulder bag on his back, he locked the door and went to the village entrance to wait for the bullock cart. Uncle Liu’s ox-driving cart usually departs at nine in the morning and returns at two in the afternoon. Unless there are special circumstances, it will be at this point every day.

After waiting for a while, I saw Uncle Liu driving an ox cart with a few aunts from the village and a few educated youths sitting in the cart. Fortunately, they weren't the ones who had a holiday with him, or else it would be troublesome.

Uncle Liu parked the bullock cart in front of him, let himself sit behind him after getting in the car, he readily agreed, and said sweetly, "Thank you, Uncle Liu."

The other party smiled and continued to drive the bullock cart towards the county seat.

When I arrived at the county seat more than half an hour later, Uncle Liu continued to tell everyone to go back to the village at two o'clock in the afternoon, not too late.

I didn't get out of the car and went to the junkyard. Instead, I went to the state-run hotel to see what was on offer today. Some of my tickets are about to expire, so it's better to use them earlier.

When I came to the counter, I saw a small blackboard saying that steamed buns, buns, egg noodles, and beef noodles were served for breakfast today. I didn't expect that there would be beef noodles. You must know that cows are an important labor at this time. If there are no special circumstances, cows cannot be killed. Even if they must be killed, they must be reported to the person in charge of the country. They can only be killed if they agree. Otherwise, you are breaking the law and have to go. Squat in prison.

I ordered a beef noodle, two meat buns and two steamed buns, and spent RMB 20 cents and a catty of food coupons and a catty of meat coupons. The steamed buns were brought to Uncle Liu. He took care of himself every time. Buying two steamed buns would not be too much to express his heart.

It didn’t take long to hear the waiter tell him to come over and serve the noodles. When I saw a large bowl of noodles and a dozen chunks of beef spread on it, I had to sigh that it was so kind. Although the beef noodles of later generations are also called beef noodles, But three pieces of beef in a bowl are good. Which is like the bowl in front of me, full of ingredients.

Because I came to the county for breakfast, I am not hungry at all. After eating two pieces of beef and drinking a few mouthfuls of soup, he took out the lunch box and packed the rest.

When I left the state-owned restaurant, I thought about going to the county department store. I didn't go to the county town last time. This time I went to see what I could buy.

When I came to the department store, I saw that the department store in the county seat was on one floor, unlike the one in Beijing, which had three floors, and there were very few things in it. After turning around, I left the department store without seeing what I needed.

When I came to the supply and marketing cooperative, many people were queuing to buy vegetables because it was the morning. They saw that in addition to selling radish and cabbage today, there was actually selling meat, but I didn't need these. I turned around and saw a person using food stamps to buy pastries. Is it possible to use food stamps instead of pastry tickets to buy pastries?

I walked to the pastry shop and asked if you can actually use food stamps to buy pastries. At this time, I didn’t know that food stamps are more expensive than pastry tickets. Food stamps can buy food, but pastry tickets cannot buy food. Still struggling with food and clothing, they can not eat pastries but cannot live without food, so few people use food stamps to buy pastries.