Chapter 179

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

"Oh...it hurts, how can you hit your good disciple so hard, the second master, what if you are stupid."

General Xie smiled directly when he heard this. He knew how heavy he was just now, but seeing that girl looked like I was beaten so badly, I really wanted to give her another one.

"Why are you hiding so far? Come and stand for me. Don't think that I don't know your careful thoughts. I want to be fooled. You can go to heaven if you don't teach you well today."

After listening to the second master's words, he whispered in a low voice: "Second master, I might not be able to get up, but the tree is still fine."

Although the muttering was relatively quiet, the people in the room heard it very clearly. General Xie spoke directly to Fan Lao, "Come and take care of you apprentice, I can't take care of it."

Fan Lao saw that General Xie knew that he was not really angry, but because he was worried about Xiao Mai's safety, so he said: "Xiao Mai, we all know that you are very smart, and during this period of time with your second master You can learn Kungfu well, but you are still young now, so if you don’t want to do dangerous things, don’t do it. When you grow up and become more capable, then you can do whatever you want. .

So what you have to do now is to keep a low profile and avoid all the dangers you can avoid. You must know that there is no shortage of geniuses in this world, but there are very few geniuses that can truly grow up. "

After listening to the master’s words, I was silent, thinking that killing the wild boar today was indeed reckless. Today, I should take my second sister and the others away quietly when I notice the grass is moving, instead of looking at the grass curiously Things, thereby delaying the best escape time.

If it wasn't luck to encounter a small wild boar today, but an adult wild boar, even if it could be killed without exposing the space, it would have been injured.

So what the master said was right. Today I did something wrong, and the second master was also right. If you don’t fight, I’m afraid you won’t have a long memory.

"Master and Master II, I know that I was wrong. I will never do such dangerous things again until my wings are full."

After hearing this, Mr. Fan knew that Xiaoyao had listened to what he had just said, so he said: "It's good to understand. You must be exhausted today. Don't study, go home and take a good rest."

"Then masters, I will go back first."

Fan Lao and the others confessed to be careful on the road when they heard this, but General Xie hummed proudly, but he could see that he was in a good mood at the moment.

Walking on the way home, I suddenly heard a harmonious sound from the woods not far away.

My mother, who are the two in the woods, the taste is so heavy, come to drill the woods at night.

Although I just promised the masters to avoid danger and avoid troubles, but now there is no one else around here except the two people in harmony in the small woods. If there is danger, you can hide in the space at night, so... ...Hehehe

He walked quietly towards the source of the sound, and found a tree to hide behind when he could see two figures stacked on top of each other.

After about ten minutes, the two harmonious talents stopped. They didn't expect that the time would be quite long.

"I have given you my body now, and you can't forget what you promised me."

Suddenly I heard the woman of the two harmonious people say such a sentence, but the voice was so familiar, I just couldn't remember it for a while.

"I will definitely handle what I promised you. It's still early to do it again."

Lying on the grass... The man's voice knew who it was when he heard it, but when he was sharing the food that day, I heard him give his name and work points for a day.