Chapter 76

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

Holding a flashlight in his left hand and an electric shock stick in his right hand, he walked out of the hall to the backyard.

Through the light of the flashlight, I saw a large black object lying motionless under the courtyard wall. Could it be a wild boar? The wild boars that I saw on the mountain that day were all black.

Thinking that it might be the wild boar himself, he immediately became vigilant and moved carefully in the direction of the tuft.

As the distance got closer and closer, my doubts became deeper and deeper. It didn't look like a wild boar. How could a wild boar wear clothes, but now it looks like a person.

When he reached a distance of half a metre from the person, he kicked him with a closed foot. Seeing that the opponent didn't respond, he kicked him again, but still no response. So he boldly turned the other person over and lay flat with his hands, and shone the flashlight to his face.

Oh my god, isn't this the beautiful boy with facial paralysis I have seen twice? How could he faint in his yard? Could it be that he fainted over the wall?

Since I knew him, today is New Year's Eve, I will show mercy once again and take him in for the whole night. If he gives birth to something evil, he will be killed by himself.

After confirming that the other party was really dizzy, I went back to the main room and took all the vegetables into the space, and then took out a small cart for transporting goods from the space. This was delivered by the merchant when I was collecting the materials. It was transported, but now it is used to transport people.

Pushing the cart to the backyard, put both hands under the armpits of the beautiful teenager with facial paralysis to lift him up.

Yeah...how can it be so heavy looking thin and thin like a bamboo pole. When I broke through the second level of Qi training, my strength became stronger, and it was easy to draw water at ordinary times. I haven't lifted the whole person up yet, I just lifted the upper body and felt super heavy.

After abandoning the power of the two tigers, he finally dragged the person onto the cart, standing and resting for a while before pushing the cart towards the hall.

When crossing the threshold, the cart bumped down and people fell off the cart, still the kind of head facing the ground.

It hurts to hear the "boom", and I covered my eyes with my hands and said silently: "It's not me, not me, not me..."

Self-hypnotized for a while and looked at the people on the ground, hehe...I don't know if I should say that this guy is dizzy enough or whether he should be said that he really fell.

He dragged the person onto the cart again and pushed it towards the kang in the hall. When he reached the edge of the kang, he stepped on the lifter of the cart, and when he lifted the cart board to the height of the kang, he dragged the person onto the kang.

Push the cart out of the hall and put it into the space, and then returned to the kang to sit and rest for a while. I saw that the guy on the kang’s clothes were muddy and wet all over. I thought I made it when I dropped it in the backyard. Will not admit that I dragged him by myself.

Help people to the end and send Buddha to the west. He first took off his shoes, and then went to slap his face and hands clean.

Seeing a few scars on his face, I was afraid that the wound would be infected, so I helped him disinfect and apply medicine and then put on gauze.

After tossing for a while, I was tired again, took a drink of water and took a break, walked into my bedroom and closed the door.

Take out the clothes of the original owner's father from the space. These clothes have been rewashed by themselves, and I plan to change them to the guy later. After thinking about it, I took out the original owner's quilt again from the space. The quilt cover of this quilt was washed by himself, so let's cover it for him at night.

Returning to the hall, after climbing on the kang, he was about to reach out and untie the top button of his clothes, and his wrist was firmly grasped at the position just near the throat.