Chapter 104 County Turbulence (2)

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

After buying the meat, I went to the confectionery counter and bought three pounds of chicken cake and one pound of white rabbit toffee.

After shopping, I found a place with no one to put in the space, and planned to go to the waste station to see if there were any good things. I also thought that I would definitely take the college entrance examination in the future. I heard that many of the topics in the first college entrance examination were in the Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry series. Just this time, I can look for the Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry series at the junk station.

The old man who came to the waste station was the same old man before, but instead of listening to the radio and drinking tea this time, he sat there and read the newspaper.

Seeing his arrival, the old man only said not to take things that shouldn't be taken, and then quietly motioned himself to look at the yard with his eyes, and whispered: "Now two people are in charge of this place, you should pay attention."

After returning a grateful smile to the old man, he walked to the room where the newspapers and books were put away.

As soon as I entered the house, I found that there were more books in it than when I came before, and most of the books were new, but they were torn a lot. Obviously, these were only recently received into the waste station.

Looking at the piles of books like small hills, it is precisely because they know why they were destroyed and sent to the recycling bin in large quantities, so I feel more heavy.

He took a deep breath and walked towards the books. Taking advantage of the fact that the person in the yard did not notice here, he took the time to put the undamaged thread-bound books and scrolls into the space, and saw some books of interest also into the space. Fortunately, I not only found a complete set of books on mathematics, physics and chemistry, but also found books from elementary school to high school.

When I left this room, everything except the elementary school textbooks was taken into the space. After checking the time, I planned to go to the next room.

This house is much messier than the previous house because it is piled up with broken porcelain and scrap copper and rotten iron.

Looking at the yard, the man who was in the yard was talking to the old man at the door, immediately took out a pair of climbing gloves from the space and put on them, and quickly put the unbroken porcelain and some things that looked like antiques into the space. But I am afraid that there are too many things, so I only pick the most attractive ones.

When I turned around, I saw that the man was back to the yard again, and I had almost picked it up, so I put the gloves into the space and out of the room.

The third room is for things such as broken furniture. As soon as I entered the room, I saw a dressing table with a broken mirror. Its style was like the one used by ancient boudoir ladies, but the dressing table was made. The material turned out to be red sandalwood, so I met Bao.

Taking advantage of no one's attention, I immediately took it into the space and looked at the vacant place. I went elsewhere to find a few stools with missing arms and legs, so that they would not be discovered.

I feel that the time is almost up and I don’t plan to continue searching. Today’s harvest has been enough. I walked towards the door holding a stack of primary school textbooks. This time the stack of books cost 50 cents and I paid it back when I gave it to the father. Secretly stuffed him a handful of white rabbit toffee, thank him for the reminder today.

After leaving the junk and standing in a place where no one was looking, the book was put into the space. Thinking that there were still some food and meat tickets that were about to expire in the bag, I planned to go to the state-owned restaurant for dinner at noon.

When I arrived at the state-run restaurant, I saw that the only meat dish served at noon today was braised pork, so I ordered a braised pork, a plate of stir-fried cabbage and ten steamed buns, just to use up all the food tickets and meat tickets that were about to expire. .