Chapter 126 Big Sale (1)

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

When I came to the state-run hotel, I took out the letter of introduction, booked a single room and opened the door with the key.

When I came to the house, I saw that there was only a bed, a table, a chair and a kettle and nothing else. The facilities were really simple.

But fortunately, even though he opened a room in the hotel, he didn't stop. Opening the room was just a concealment to enter the space and rest.

After I came to the bathroom of the space and took a fragrant bath, I felt the strange smell disappeared. It seems that this time I will not come to the city for a long time, at least not until the weather is cold. I am really afraid of taking the summer bus.

When I was resting in the space until the evening, I planned to go out to eat at a state-owned restaurant in the city. Now I have a lot of food and meat tickets, and some of them are about to expire. I just came to the city to spend them.

Because I didn’t go to a state-run restaurant for dinner last time in the city, I don’t know where the state-run restaurant is. So I went to the hotel counter and asked the lady who had registered to open the room. It took about five minutes to find it according to the route she pointed out. The state-owned hotel.

When I walked into the state-owned restaurant and saw the dishes served tonight, I thought that the city is different, and the dishes are much richer than in the county.

When I walked to the ordering window and ordered a large plate of chicken and a bowl of rice, I found a place where no one was sitting and waited for the meal.

The cooking speed of the state-owned restaurant is really fast. After a while, I heard someone tell me to come over and serve the food.

Looking at the large plate of chicken on the table and the full bowl of rice, I suddenly felt very hungry, so I picked up the chopsticks and started to feast on.

After dinner, I went out of the state-owned restaurant. When the sky was still bright, I planned to stroll around on the street. By the way, I asked about the location of the black market and the waste station. Since I plan not to come to the city for a long time after this time, then Just think of a way to do a big vote.

After shopping on the street for about an hour, the location of the waste station was not found, but I found the location of the black market.

It’s just that it’s getting dark now and I don’t plan to enter the black market. I will come to the black market tomorrow morning to investigate the situation. This time I don’t plan to make a fuss like the previous few times, but want to exchange a batch of materials for antiques. .

Although you can find some antiques at the junkyard, the quantity is too small. The best way to collect a large number of antiques is to find a black market leader to exchange them. People like them have a way to get those things.

After returning to the hotel room, I entered the space. Thinking of getting up early tomorrow morning and going to the black market, I planned to take a shower in the bathroom and go to bed.

Because I just couldn’t fall asleep after taking a shower, I was lying in bed thinking about what would happen in the black market tomorrow, so from now on I must recharge my energy and keep my best condition so that I can cope with what is about to happen tomorrow. all.

I was woken up by the alarm clock at 5:30 the next morning. After I got up and washed, I ate breakfast and started to lift myself up.

After more than half an hour, looking at the thin thirteen-four-year-old boy in the mirror, he smiled satisfied.

When I went downstairs, I saw that there was no one at the hotel counter. It was just convenient for me to get out of the hotel. I was worried just now that my lady would find out that she was not a guest of this hotel after going out, so she was caught and asked. It's all superfluous, and it's God's help for me in this situation.