Chapter 73 Battle Against the Wolf King (2)

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

I returned to the space and found dozens of sticks, wrapped all of them with a thick cloth, and then drizzled them all with gasoline, and took a processed stick and a lighter to get out of the space.

Secretly looked at the wolf king and saw that he was walking towards him, and immediately began to implement his plan.

First use a lighter to ignite the stick on the handle and insert it into the snow. Then immediately take out the second one from the space and insert it half a meter away from the first one. Repeat the same action and finally surround the wolf king with a torch. .

The wolf king saw his actions and kept yelling at him, but he was afraid of torches and he dared not rush.

Looking at the wolf king who was walking around in the circle, I would definitely not rush in stupidly to fight it. Thinking of the flash bomb that the big black guy gave me when I bought the wooden warehouse, he was very unkind towards the wolf. Wang chuckled.

Put on protective glasses for yourself, took out a flash bomb, and threw it in the direction of the wolf king, fearing that one was not enough, and threw two more. Hearing the miserable cry of the wolf king, he took advantage of his eyes to return When I didn't get used to it, I picked up the wooden warehouse and opened several wooden warehouses towards its head. When I saw it fell to the ground, I cautiously walked towards it.

Seeing the wolf king who was motionless on the ground, fearing that it was not dead, he took out a dagger from the space and made two stabs at its neck.

After confirming that the wolf king was dead, he walked towards the other dead wolves and wild boars, and made two cuts in their necks.

After putting away the daggers, put the dead wild boars and wolves into the storage bag, then put all the torches out, put them into the space, and enter the space, fearing that the smell of blood will attract more ferocious beasts.

Seeing the dots of blood on his body, he frowned and walked towards the bathroom.

Just now I met wild boars and wolves, and I was fighting against the wolf king. My back was wet, dry and wet. I was really afraid that I would catch a cold in the freezing weather. Now, let's take a hot bath.

After taking a shower, I changed into clean clothes and finally felt refreshed. Then I went to the kitchen and made myself a cup of brown sugar ginger tea to get rid of the cold.

I didn't expect that I didn't encounter any danger when I went up the mountain. On the contrary, I encountered danger the day before I came home. I really can't relax my vigilance for a moment, or I might be buried in this mountain.

Since I didn't want to eat too much at night, I made myself a cup of malted milk and paired it with a chiffon cake for dinner.

After dinner, I sat on the bed and began to practice my mind. The danger I encountered today sounded a wake-up call for myself.

Encountering beasts is certainly dangerous, but encountering insidious villains is a thousand times or ten thousand times more dangerous than encountering beasts. They will hide in the dark like a poisonous snake waiting for an opportunity, and inadvertently bite you fiercely, leaving you dead or injured.

The current self must seize the time to cultivate and improve his own strength, so that all conspiracies will be invisible in the face of absolute strength.

The movement mental method introduces a trace of gas in the body to run in a circle and fall into the dantian. The speed will be much faster tomorrow than yesterday. It must be practice makes perfect, without thinking about one's own talent.

After a night of practice, I successfully entered the first level of Qi training the next morning. I got up from the bed and moved my hands and feet and felt that my whole body was particularly relaxed.