Chapter 186

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

After Liu Zhenzhen heard what Zhang said, she was silent for a while, and then she said: "If Liu Laizi went to Wang Wenwen's house, she would not be fine. Do you think Wang Wenwen's body can resist Liu Laizi?"

Accountant Zhang felt reasonable after hearing this, so he said: "Then there is only one possibility. Liu Laizi took my money and didn't do anything."

"Then what to do next, you have to think of a way to come out, but I heard that the team will repair the canal soon, I don't want to go."

"Well, well, let me find a way, but this matter must be delayed for two days. I am afraid that Liu Laizi will come to Wang Wenwen and tell her what we are going to do to her, in exchange for benefits."

"Hmph, if it wasn't for the unreliable person you were looking for, there would be so many things." Liu Zhenzhen said dissatisfiedly.

Accountant Zhang couldn't refute Liu Zhenzhen's words. This time it was indeed that the person he was looking for was unreliable, but he thought that Liu Laizi dared to play tricks on him like this. If he didn't respond well to Liu Laizi, it would appear that he was too bully. Up.

"Zhenzhen, don't worry, this time I will ask the younger brother of Huang Lianpo at home to do this. I will definitely do it properly." Accountant Zhang promised.

"Then I will trust you again. If you know the consequences this time, don't blame me for not reminding you in advance."

"Now that the main business is over, let's do something happy. You liked it yesterday, so you never let me leave." Zhang said with a silver tone.

"Hmph, you dead ghost, would I be like that if you didn't bring out my interest."

Accounting Zhang heard Liu Zhenzhen speak to him in her usual voice, and his whole body was crisp in an instant, so he immediately hugged Liu Zhenzhen, and harmony began.

The two people who saw the bottom began to be in harmony again, and they were not interested in watching their live broadcast and moved their eyes to other places.

Two or three minutes later, I saw a group of people walking towards this side not far away. It seemed that Teacher Wang had started to act.

Looking down at the two people in the grove who were so excited to be selfless, they couldn't help but twitched their mouths.

When the group of people coming from a distance came to a place seven or eight meters away from the location of Accounting Zhang, they saw that each of them was holding something in their hands, including hoes, knives, shovels and hatchets. , In short, a variety of.

It seems that Teacher Wang's excuse is very good, so it is easy for people to believe that they will not be doubted.

Suddenly, someone in the group of people began to speak: "Did you hear the sound? The wild boar must be in front. Let us all walk over carefully. It's best not to make a sound to alarm the wild boar."

The group of people nodded their heads when they heard this, and then they lightly stepped closer to Zhang Accounting.

If it were in normal times, Accountant Zhang would have discovered that someone had come, but at this moment he was at a critical juncture, completely shielding all outside noises.

"Ah... it's not a wild boar, it's two people." Suddenly someone in the group shouted.

After hearing these words, the group of people quickly ran towards the position where Accounting Zhang was.

At the last moment, Accountant Zhang heard the shout, shivering all over, and immediately wilting, he immediately got up from Liu Zhenzhen and put on clothes.

Before he put on his pants, the group of people had arrived, and they lighted the torch. After looking at the two people in ragged clothes, everyone at the scene was stunned. No one even spoke. .