Chapter 54 Winter Hunt (6)

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

The village doctor Dr. Li just went to get gauze and hemostatic medicine to dress up the wound, and he saw the bedside shouting loudly: "The person is not dead yet, why are you crying? If you cry, he will not be far from death. But only a few people came to pull them apart. They had been wounded for too long and bleed too much and the wounds were pus-filled, and it was still wasting time."

Hearing what Dr. Li said, several women stepped forward and pulled Li Daqiang's wife and her child aside, and when they saw that there was a place beside the bed, Dr. Li went forward to treat the wound.

Everyone saw Dr. Li cut off the clothes on Li Daqiang's wound, revealing a wound the size of a bowl, and took a deep breath. It is really blessed by the ancestors that he did not die like this.

Doctor Li asked several men to come over and hold Li Daqiang's hands and feet, fearing that he would wake up in pain when he digs rotten flesh with a knife.

After half an hour, the wound was finally dealt with. At this time, the captain and family who knew that Li Daqiang had been injured to rescue his third son hurried over.

Aunt Cauliflower found Li Daqiang's wife to comfort her, and the team leader found Dr. Li to find out about the situation. Only then did I know that although Li Daqiang had taken care of the wound, the fever caused by the inflammation of the wound had been reduced due to the exhaustion of the anti-fever and anti-inflammatory drugs in the health center. If you don't come down, you will still die if you continue like this. Doctor Li also thought about sending Li Daqiang to the county hospital, but the road was so long and bumpy that his wound would burst and bleed if he couldn't stand it.

The best way now is to find anti-fever and anti-inflammatory drugs from the village. If they don’t have one, they can only go to the county to buy them. But it takes too long for Li Daqiang to hold on.

When the team leader learned of this situation, he convened a meeting of the whole village and asked everyone if they had anti-fever and anti-inflammatory drugs at home. If they were, he would not need them in vain. Especially for the educated youth institute, the captain asked them if they had any problems. The villagers usually save some headaches and brain fever by themselves. They can only go to the health center if they can’t hold it. So the chance of them getting medicine is very small, but the educated youth are different. Children from these cities usually take time off to go to the hospital if they have some minor illnesses. They are more likely to have medicine.

After asking again, everyone said no, and the educated youth institute also said that they were all used up. He was a little bit decadent when he heard these captains, and saw that he knew that he was going to take out the medicine he had prepared before.

After everyone was disbanded, I walked to the captain and said to him: "Uncle Captain, I was sick in the city and the hospital prescribed me a lot of medicine. Later, when I got better, I still had three packs of medicine. I brought it, but I don't know what the three packs of medicine are. I will go home and bring the medicine to Dr. Li to see if it is the medicine you need." After speaking, he ran home.

When I first knew that they were short of drugs, I didn’t want to take it out, but if I took out the medicine so aggressively, it would bring myself a lot of danger, so I can only compile such words under a suitable situation. Let these medicines you take out rationalize.

I took the medicine I had prepared before and ran towards the health clinic. I saw that Doctor Li handed him the three small paper bags in his hand, and repeated what he had said to the team leader.

After listening to his words, he opened a paper bag and found that there was one anti-fever medicine and two anti-inflammatory medicines in it. He hurriedly opened the other two paper bags, and when he saw that the medicine inside was the same as the first one, he shouted happily: " Find the medicine, find the medicine, people are saved."