Chapter 78 Big Brother (1)

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

I checked his leg and found that there was no injury, so I was relieved. When I planned to put the quilt on him after packing up his things, I almost didn't laugh.

A pair of weird long-length trousers cut by oneself looks so funny when worn on a handsome-looking teenager, it feels very cute in contrast.

He put the quilt on his aching stomach while holding back his laugh, and went back to the room.

I was a little lonely and sad because that guy has improved, and it seems that I didn't save him in vain.

Because there are outsiders at home, I didn't plan to enter the space. I sat on the kang and practiced for a while, feeling that the speed of cultivation was much slower than in the space.

After thinking about it, I still don't practice tonight, not to mention the slow speed, and the practice effect is not good. In addition, today is New Year's Eve, I still watch the year until twelve o'clock, and go to bed after eating dumplings.

Seeing that the time was almost two hours before twelve o'clock, he didn't know what to do, so he took out Feng Mingjue.

Open the medicinal scriptures and see that the contents are divided into three stages. The first stage is to recognize medicinal materials, the second stage is to process medicinal materials, and the third stage is to make medicine.

First look at the content of the first stage of medicinal materials, and see that it not only introduces the growth environment of each medicinal material, but also introduces the efficacy and disadvantages of the medicinal materials, and each medicinal material is drawn with illustrations.

As the pages of the book kept turning, the more interested I became, the time passed unconsciously.

Rubbing his sore neck, seeing that it was only a few minutes before twelve o'clock, after putting Feng Mingjue into the space, he went out and looked at the guy in the main room.

He stretched his hand to his forehead to feel the temperature, and then stretched his hand to his forehead to touch it. The temperature seemed to be almost no fever.

It was already twelve o'clock, and after saying a happy new year to the guy, he turned his head back to the house, and didn't see the person lying on the kang moving manually after the happy new year.

Back in the house, I took out the dumplings I had cooked for the New Year’s Eve dinner and ate a few and put them in the space. After washing, I went to sleep on the kang.

I woke up early the next morning, went to the hall and found that the person was not awake, so he went to the kitchen to cook lean meat and vegetable porridge, fearing that the guy would wake up with nothing to eat.

After cooking the porridge, I served a bowl by myself, and the others continued to warm in the pot.

Put the porridge and a salted duck egg on the kang table in the hall, and found a place in the yard. From the space, I took out a chicken, a few catties of ribs, a few catties of meat, and fifty dumplings stuffed with pork and cabbage. Go, cover them all with snow, and return to the main room after finishing all this.

Sitting on the kang, he was about to drink porridge. Before the spoon was put into his mouth, he felt someone staring at him. When he looked up, he met a pair of sleepy eyes.

Seeing that the other person kept staring at him without talking, he had no choice but to speak first: "Facially paralyzed young man, you are awake.

After speaking, I realized that I was going to be finished, and told me that I was given the nickname to others in front of others. This scene is how embarrassing and embarrassing.

Now I don't have the courage to look up at the other party's reaction, and just keep his head down and drink porridge.

Zhang Xu, who was lying on the kang, finally became sober after hearing these words, and then the corners of his mouth twitched unconsciously.

He looked at the little girl with her head down and drinking porridge again, thinking that this was the second time he saw her. The first time was when she was in the compound, she gave herself a few candies and said something to comfort herself. .

Unexpectedly, she saved herself when we met for the second time, but why she would give herself such a nickname, as if she had never said a word to her.

After thinking about it and thinking about it, he couldn't understand it, and said in the direction of the little girl: "You should call me the big brother."