Chapter 139

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

The bus finally arrived at the county seat after a bumpy hour. Although it was much better than when it had gone, the whole body was still a little weak when I got off the bus. It would be difficult to stand still if it weren't for Zhang Xu.

Zhang Xu looked at the little girl with a little pain, and secretly wanted his subordinates to get his car in Beijing to the county seat. Next time, the little girl can drive her wherever she wants to go, so she won’t have to suffer this crime again, sister. It should be raised delicately.

After standing and resting for a while, I felt better, and said to Zhang Xu: "Now it's almost time to have lunch. Let's go to the state-owned restaurant for a bite. You can sit and rest for a while."

"Okay, but can you go now? Do you want to go behind you."

"No, just rested for a while and now it's much better, no problem walking."

When I came to the state-owned restaurant, I ordered a portion of noodles in clear soup. Now I feel sick and I just want to eat lighter ones.

Zhang Xu knew that the little girl was feeling sick in his stomach, so he also ordered a clear noodle soup, fearing that eating greasy things would make her smell uncomfortable in her stomach.

Seeing Zhang Xu being so considerate, I was touched. Although he usually dislikes him in various ways, he actually regards him as a friend in his heart. Otherwise, it is impossible to tolerate a little girl and a younger sister. You must know She was older than him before she was born again.

After eating the noodles, Zhang Xu went to pack ten steamed buns and ten buns. Seeing that it is still early to think about going to the department store to buy something, it would be more convenient for Zhang Xu to buy things by his side.

When I arrived at the department store, I went directly to the liquor counter, and when I saw four bottles of Moutai, I asked for them all. After giving the money and tickets to the salesperson, Zhang Xu asked Zhang Xu to carry the liquor.

Then I came to the place where we sold cakes and sweets, except for the sweets, and bought five catties each. Who wouldn't let them have a sugar ticket?

After buying these things, he went out of the department store with Zhang Xu. He sent himself and the things he bought to the bullock cart and left after saying to buy something.

Uncle Liu saw himself open his mouth and said, "Just came back from the city?"

"Yes."

"Who is the young man who sent you just now? He looks very energetic."

"Hehe... he is the son of my father and brother, who sent me back this time."

"It's fine for someone to help you, otherwise it's not that convenient for you to be a little girl."

I chatted with Uncle Liu for more than half an hour, and I saw Zhang Xu came back with a big back basket.

"Why don't you go and buy a back basket for so long?"

"Well, I bought a lot of things before, so it's more convenient to put them in the back basket."

This is my negligence. The things I bought in the city and the county are precious food for the villagers, so I just carried it back and I was seen by others. What happened?

Seeing Zhang Xu putting his own things in the back basket one by one, he stepped forward to help, but when he saw a large piece of meat under the back basket raised his eyebrows, he smiled like he was sorting things. Zhang Xu glanced.

The other party didn't feel annoyed by seeing him like this, and was still carefully sorting things out. Seeing his reaction like this, he didn't have the interest to continue teasing him, so he helped him put things in the back basket.

After all the things were put in the back basket, Zhang Xu took out two steamed buns and two buns from the oil paper bag and wrapped them in a new oil paper, then walked to Uncle Liu and handed it to him: "Uncle, this will be just after noon. There is still a while before you return to the village. You can eat something to cushion your stomach."

Uncle Liu looked at the things handed to him by the young man who had sent Xiaoxiao Girl back, and knew that he was doing it for Xiaoxiao Girl, so he accepted the love and left the thing.

After that, Uncle Liu and Zhang Xu were chatting about the sky without a word. I have to say that Zhang Xu is a shrewd man. He chatted with Uncle Liu not only to understand the details of Uncle Liu, but also the whole village. I got it thoroughly, and Uncle Liu didn't ask anything other than his name and age.

Seeing these two people willing to fight one another, I didn't pay any attention to them, so they sat in the car to rest silently.