Chapter 129 Big Business (4)

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

When I came to the suburbs, I saw a few scattered houses, but these houses are not suitable for storing things at all. There is no other way but to continue to go to more remote places.

The effort paid off, and after walking for more than ten minutes, I finally found an unmanned house, but the house was in tatters, but it was enough to store rice and flour.

After closing the door of the house, I took out ten bags of flour and ten bags of rice from the space. Each bag of 100 catties is exactly two thousand catties.

After placing the things, he took out a lock from the space and locked the door. After finishing these, he went back the same way, planning to go to the state-owned restaurant for lunch.

When I came to the state-owned restaurant, I looked at the supply menu on the small blackboard and saw that there were braised pork, egg soup and rice, so I ordered one each.

After lunch, I watched the time and I was almost able to find Master Dao and the others, so I walked into an alley and walked into the space to change clothes when there was no one. After I changed my clothes, I left the space and moved towards the morning one. Go to the house.

Before he came to the house, he knocked on the door three times like in the morning. This time Zhang Sangui came to open the door. He saw that the person came and greeted him enthusiastically into the yard.

Master Dao walked out of the house when he heard the movement, and when he saw himself standing in the yard, he greeted him to enter the house.

Sitting in the seat, he took a sip of the tea that Mr. Dao poured, and then said leisurely: "The above agreed to buy that batch of things. I don't know the price."

"At the beginning, because I saw the professor pity me for a price of five hundred, I bought this batch of things, now it’s just as good as the price I bought. In fact, if you don’t buy this batch of things, I can only put them in the dust set. I have to thank you for coming."

"You're polite, since Master Dao is so refreshing, I can't be stingy. If Master Dao is able to eat the two thousand catties of grain, I will give you all."

Originally thought that he could only exchange for the same amount of food for that batch of things, the knife master instantly felt that he was hit by the pie falling from the sky, he nodded happily, and did not forget to say: "You can eat...you can eat Down."

Looking at this kind of master knife, I couldn’t bear to look straight. In order not to let him continue to destroy his image like this, I asked: "Master knife, can you transport these things to the suburbs now? All the food has been delivered to the suburbs. Let it go."

"I know that a small road can avoid people and go directly to the suburbs, but that road is a bit difficult to walk. Xiao Jiu, I take people and things from that small road to the suburbs, you go directly on the main road in the city, and we fork the road in the suburbs. That meets."

"Okay, then trouble Master Dao and brothers."

After bidding farewell to Master Dao, I walked towards the suburbs. I didn’t expect that this trade fair would go so smoothly. I was lucky enough to meet Master Dao who is a bold and loyal person. If I meet a sinister and cunning person, Then only hehe...

When they came to the fork in the road, Master Dao hadn't been there yet, it would be really hard to take which way to come, otherwise the footsteps of Master Dao would have been there long ago.

Standing in place and waiting for forty minutes, they finally saw Master Dao and the others pushing two carts towards them.

When they reached the fork in the road, he greeted Master Dao and led them to the house where the grain was placed.

Before coming to the house, he took out the key from his pocket and opened the door, and let Master Dao enter the house to count the food.

When he came to the house, Master Dao opened a bag of rice and was shocked to see the white rice in it. It was even better than the best special rice, so he opened another bag of flour and saw that it was white and snowy. His heart was trembling with the refined flour. What is the origin of this Xiao Jiu? Such high-quality food can be obtained. It is really amazing. I sighed again that he did not offend him.