Chapter 191 Human Trafficker (1)

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

After returning home and thinking of everything that happened today, it seems that Teacher Wang is also a ruthless person. He usually looks soft and weak, but his acting style is simply and decisive. If he is placed in later generations, he will definitely be a strong woman.

After dinner, I brought the biscuits bought by Zhang Xu to the cowshed, and looked at the four masters who were drinking tea and said: "Masters, I have already bought the small stove and cotton shoes for the winter, and the cotton clothes and pants are also It has been sent to the tailor to make it. Tomorrow I will go to the county town to fetch it. By the way, I will help you each make a quilt for the winter.

You remember to pick up more firewood when you go up the mountain to pick up wild products. Burning a small stove in winter is a waste of firewood. "

Fan Lao sucked his nose deeply after hearing Lu Xiaoxiao's words, and then said: "Thanks for your hard work, kid."

"Master, don't say that, I sincerely treat you as grandfathers and elders, so you should do all these things. Don't you want to recognize me as a granddaughter?"

When General Xie heard this, he immediately opened his mouth and said: "How is it possible? If anyone dares to say that your Xiao girl is not my old Xie's granddaughter, I will slap him directly into the cesspool."

The three people in the room couldn't help but smoked the corners of their mouths when they heard General Xie's words, and then placed the cups on the table in unison. Who told them to make the chrysanthemum tea today.

After studying pharmacology for two hours with the master, I left the cowshed and went home. I thought I was going to the county town tomorrow and had not opened a letter of introduction. It seems that I will get up early tomorrow, or I won’t have time to go to the captain’s house Letter of introduction, so let’s hurry up and go to bed.

At 6:30 the next morning, I got up and washed and drank a glass of milk and walked towards the captain's house.

When I came to the gate of the captain's house, I saw that the door was closed, knocked on the door, and then said: "Is anyone home? This is Lu Xiaoxiao."

As soon as the words fell, the door of the yard was opened, and when he saw that the person who opened the door was the captain, he said: "Uncle Captain, I want to go to the county town today and come to you to open a letter of introduction."

"Sit in the room, I'll drive it for you now."

When I came to the room, I saw the captain's family having breakfast. Before I could say hello to them, I heard the voice of Aunt Cauliflower: "Xiao Xiao, have you eaten breakfast? If you haven't eaten it, you will have a meal at your aunt's house. "

"Auntie, I have eaten it. This is not a trip to the county seat today, so I came to the captain to open a letter of introduction."

When Aunt Cauliflower heard these words, she immediately said happily: "Little girl, can you go to the county town today to help your aunt go to the supply and marketing agency to see if there is any meat sold? Your sister Feng said that she will take the person home for dinner.

When I heard Aunt Cauliflower's words, I was stunned. It seemed that Sister Xiaofeng was only seventeen years old, so I took her boyfriend to see her parents. I remember that she only went to work in the city last year. This action is really fast.

"Aunty, there is no problem. Is there anything else I can buy for you?"

"There are things I want to buy, but we are farmers, where can I buy the tickets? Xiaofeng sent me the meat tickets."

"Auntie, I do have some tickets. Tell me what you want to buy."

"I just want to buy two bottles of wine, Xiaofeng's object will definitely drink some wine when they come to eat."

"Auntie I happen to have two wine tickets. Look at which brand you want to buy. I will buy them for you today."

"Xiao Xiao, you really helped Auntie, but Auntie can't ask for your ticket in vain. Let your uncle give you the money for the ticket later."