Chapter 101-Package (2)

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

First, take Uncle Zhang’s package to the Kang table. His package is the lightest and smallest among the three, but the information this package carries may be the most important of the three packages.

Use scissors to cut the packaging bag on the outside of the package. There is still a layer of cloth wrapped in it. Untie the cloth and see that there are two sets of summer clothes inside. The two pairs of cloth shoes have nothing else.

It shouldn't be. In Uncle Zhang's style of dealing with things, he would definitely not send clothes and shoes, are they hidden somewhere?

I turned over the package and the cloth bag, and searched for clothes and shoes inside and out. Is it true that Uncle Zhang really wanted to send clothes and shoes to himself? The previous guess was that I thought too much. ?

Disappointedly, when I arranged my clothes and shoes and planned to put them away, I found that the insole was missing one. I thought it was just to find where I had dropped something, but I didn't find it after searching for it on the ground. Suddenly an idea flashed through my mind.

Put everything on the kang table on the kang, leaving only three insoles and a pair of scissors.

I picked up the scissors and carefully cut the edge of one insole. Seeing that there was nothing inside, I continued to cut the second insole, but there was still nothing. Finally, I found a folded paper in the third insole.

Open the paper and see that it says: "Xiao Xiao, when you received the package and found this letter, your uncle's family was already on the way to the northwest. This time, what happened was more severe than uncle and your father had expected. Now, in order not to be involved in the incident, my uncle has already applied for a job in a remote area, and may not be able to contact you for a long time. When the limelight passes, my uncle will contact you. During this period, if you have anything to do, you can go to your uncle Wang, he will Help you.

Uncle thinks that Xiao Xiao is a smart kid, he knows what to do next, and remember to burn this letter after reading. "

After reading Uncle Wang’s letter, I got several important news. The first one is that the place where the incident originated has begun to mess up. The second one is that Uncle Wang and his family were not affected by the incident because they had prepared in advance. To ensure your own safety is the most important thing.

Yes, even Uncle Wang and the others are unable to change things, how can they change things.

It's not that such a thing has never happened in history, so this little common man is worrying about it. If you have time, it’s better to learn more, maybe you can contribute to the development of China in the future.

When I want to open it, I'm in a good mood. I take out a lollipop from the space and plan to continue opening the remaining two packages while eating.

Open Uncle Wang's package, there is a can of malted milk extract, two cans of meat, two cans of fruit, and a letter.

When you opened the letter, it was written that you remember to find him if you have something to do. During this time, you should treat the village well not to run around.

After putting things away, I burned the letter with a lighter. I saw the biggest and heaviest package on the kang, and I didn't know what Zhang Xu had sent myself.

Use scissors to cut open the inner and outer layers of the tightly wrapped three layers, and see that there are really many things inside.

First, I wore two sets of spring clothes, two pairs of handmade cloth shoes, and a pair of small red leather shoes. The second is two bottles of vanishing cream and three pieces of soap. The last thing to eat is white rabbit toffee, imported chocolate, beef jerky and biscuits of various flavors.

I really don't know how he thought of buying these things, maybe he didn't treat himself as a sister instead as a daughter.