Chapter 130 Big Sale (5)

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

After reading all the grains, Master Dao said: "Xiao Jiu, these grains are 51 kilograms a piece and I really have a big advantage."

"You're polite, I have to rely on Master Dao to help me collect some old things, no matter how many I don't have to worry about, but there is a requirement that the origin of the old things must be innocent, and I don't want the things in the tomb. "

"Haha...Xiao Jiu don't worry, Master Dao will personally check it for you, this matter will definitely be done for you."

"Then thank Master Dao first, and now let's have someone come and move the grain away. By the way, move the four boxes of things into the house. Someone from my side will come and get it in a while."

After Master Dao and the others put all the food on the cart, they took advantage of the lock the door to put all the four boxes in the house into the space.

Master Dao arranged for Zhang Sangui and others to transport the grain back from the small road first, and he would follow it later.

Seeing the carts and people going away carrying food, and seeing the Dao master waiting not far away, I lowered my head and smiled and walked towards the Dao master.

"Xiao Jiu, do you want money or tickets for the rest of the deduction of those items this time."

"I don't know what tickets the Dao Master has."

"Knowing that you are not short of food tickets and meat tickets, this time I brought six watch tickets in addition to 20 premium wine tickets."

"Then thank you Master Dao, I have all these tickets, you can see how to convert them with money."

"Those tickets count as one hundred. There are two thousand four and those tickets in this bag. Please order Xiao Jiu."

"No, I believe in Master Dao."

"Hahaha...Xiao Jiu, you are a friend of mine Dao Dao."

"It's an honor to be friends with Master Dao, but since Master Dao has made me this friend, I just say something, Cunning Rabbit Sanku, everything is careful."

Hearing this, Master Dao was silent for a while, and then said: "Thank you brother."

After separating from Master Dao, I walked towards the city. I just got so many tickets from Master Dao just to spend part of it under the current disguise.

When I came to the department store in the city, I walked toward the second floor without strolling around on the first floor.

When I came to the watch counter on the second floor, I directly took out four watch tickets and 1,200 yuan to buy two pairs of Rolex couple watches, and walked towards the first floor with a surprised and envious expression of the salesperson.

When I came to the wine counter and saw six bottles of Moutai on the shelf, I took out the money and the ticket package.

When I walked out of the department store, I was afraid that the big money behavior just now would be targeted by someone who was interested, so I immediately walked towards the alley not far from the department store.

After turning around two or three alleys and finding a dead corner with no one, he stepped into the space.

In the space, all the disguise is removed and replaced with what he usually wears. A teenage boy has become a nine-year-old baby girl. No one can see that it is him who just bought things in the department store.

After leaving the space, I followed the same path and returned. I saw two people walking around in the alley, as if looking for someone. You don’t have to think about it or know that these two people must have followed me into the alley just now to rob. Give a thumbs up for your foresight and tact, after all, don't do things that can be solved with your brain, who is not a lady!

After Master Dao brought a group of people back to the house and hid the grain, he asked a few henchmen to come to his house to discuss something.

When everyone arrived in the house, Master Dao said, "How do you think this batch of grain should be sold?"