Chapter 123 Examination (2)

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

After I got home, I felt that this morning exam was really exhausting, and I felt even more exhausted when thinking of another exam in the afternoon.

No, now I have to eat something delicious. Doesn't it mean that people will become happy when they are in a bad mood?

From the space, he took out a bowl of Mala Tang, a cage of fried buns and a cup of milk tea, and sat on the Kang to eat.

When I arrived in the class in the afternoon, the teacher was already sitting on the podium, and slipped to the seat when she was not paying attention.

After half an hour, everyone was here, and the teacher emphasized the morning's words again and then began to issue test papers.

Seeing the content of the test paper, I twitched the corners of my mouth, picked up the pen and started to "work hard" seriously, and finally finished the test paper after half an hour of hard work.

This time, I didn't pretend to do the question in the position, but put away the pen and eraser and went directly to the stage to hand in the test paper.

When the teacher saw that he was handing in the test paper, he raised his eyebrows and said only one sentence: "Remember to come and get the report card tomorrow."

I walked out of the classroom and exhaled, thinking that the exam was finally over.

I saw that it was early when I got home. I thought it was the harvest season for cucumbers and peppers, so I planned to go to the captain's house and buy some from the cauliflower to make garlic chopped peppers and cucumbers.

Although there are two kinds of dishes in the space, but I want to spend all of these dishes, so I don't have to be afraid of being discovered when I eat.

When I came to the captain's house and saw Aunt Cauliflower washing vegetables in the yard, she walked up to say hello and told her what she wanted to do.

Aunt Cauliflower wiped her hands dry with a cloth and said, "Xiaoxiao, you child always sees things like this. Isn't it just a little cucumber and pepper? You can just pick it directly in the vegetable field."

Although Aunt Cauliflower said so, she wouldn't be so stupid that she would really listen to her and pick it up and not pay.

Although cucumbers and peppers are not worth a few dollars, but for people nowadays, these dishes can also be used to fill their stomachs.

And I don't want to owe favors because of this. You must know that the most difficult thing in this world to pay is favor debts.

So he said, "Auntie, I want a lot of cucumbers and peppers. If you don't charge me, I will go to someone else's house to buy it."

Aunt Cauliflower heard this and said with a smile: "Just you will come, now I will take you to the backyard vegetable plot, pick as much as you want."

When I arrived at the vegetable field in the backyard, with the help of Aunt Cauliflower, I picked two baskets of cucumbers and two baskets of peppers. Because I didn’t know the price of these vegetables, I just calculated it as a basket of fifty cents, which was only a lot more. .

With the help of Aunt Cauliflower and her daughter-in-law, I brought cucumbers and peppers back home, because it takes the sun to make pickled cucumbers, and I plan to make them tomorrow because it is too late today.

After putting the cucumber into the space, I went to the kitchen and took a pair of scissors and started cutting the pepper heads.

It took more than an hour to finally cut off all the pepper heads. After washing the peppers in a big wooden basin, they were placed under the eaves to drain the water.

Five jars were found from the space and they were dried with hot water under the eaves.

Thinking of making garlic and chopped pepper, I forgot to buy the garlic, so I went to the captain's house again and bought five kilos of garlic from Aunt Cauliflower.

After I got home and peeled the garlic, the water in the pepper was also drained. I took out a large manual garlic cutter from the space and started to cut the pepper and garlic.

After more than two hours of hard work, I finally chopped the garlic and pepper when my hands were about to get cramps.

Stir the chili and garlic together, add salt and white wine and stir again, then put it directly in the jar and seal it. After a week, the garlic chili sauce is ready to eat.