Chapter 53 Winter Hunt (5)

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

It was five o'clock in the evening when I got home. When I went to the kitchen, I saw that the fire in the stove had been extinguished. I put all the eggs in the pot in a bucket and put it in the space, and then brushed the pot and covered the lid.

Take out a bowl of preserved egg and lean meat porridge boiled at noon, and the braised flavor of the day before yesterday.

I thought of making the three-heavy noodle buns a few days ago and didn't make it again. Today I plan to ferment with 20 kilograms of three-heavy noodles and ten kilograms of refined flour to make steamed buns tomorrow.

It took an hour to reconcile the noodles with a cook machine. Ten pots were filled, and they were covered with gauze and placed on the kang.

After finishing all these, I simply packed my things and went to take a shower, and then went to bed immediately after leaving room.

When I woke up the next day, I went to check the fermentation of the dough below. Fortunately, I got up earlier this time, and the dough did not over-ferment and overflow the basin like last time.

First burn the fire of the kang and the earthen stove, and then go to wash. After drinking a cup of water, take out the cutting board and first exhaust a basin of noodles into round strips, divide them with a knife and place them in the steamer, and put them on the pot. steam.

Taking advantage of this time, I used a spatial meat grinder to grind five kilograms of pork belly mince, and divide the mince into three parts. One part is made into pork and cabbage vermicelli, one part is made into Mei Cai mined pork, and the last is Just make pure meat traps.

After the minced meat is seasoned, the steamed buns in the pot are ready. Take the steamed buns out and put them on the dustpan, then put the next pot on top and steam them. While steaming the steamed buns, wrap the buns by yourself until 12 noon. The steamed buns in the seven pots and the three pots are finally steamed.

I counted 112 buns and 48 buns. Put one of the three flavored buns in the bowl, and put all the others into the space.

Tired all morning and now sitting on the kang for a break, afraid that the steamed bun will be cold, take out a bottle of milk from the space and eat the steamed bun.

Three steamed buns and a bottle of milk felt like they were holding on. Thinking of the frozen pears in the yard, they got up and put on their clothes and went to the backyard to scatter the snow. I was very satisfied to see the frozen pears that had changed colors. The entire income space was reserved for summer food. I was afraid that it was not enough. I put 50 pears on the ground, and also put ten bananas and ten jins of lychees, so that you can eat natural ice cream in summer.

I covered all the fruits with snow and was about to go back to the house, when I heard the noisy sound outside, curiosity drove me to lock the door and walk in the direction of the sound.

Before I got closer, I saw a few people carrying a man covered in blood and running towards the village. I saw people carrying a lot of prey in the back. I knew that this was the winter hunter's return, and what I was worried about also happened. Up.

Before he could inquire about other things, he ran towards the village clinic.

When I arrived at the health center, I saw people everywhere inside and outside. I managed to get into the innermost position by relying on the advantage of my petite body. I heard everyone say that I knew that the injured person was named Li Daqiang, and he was trying to save the third brother of the Liu family. Being pushed to the abdomen by a wild boar, it is dangerous to lose too much blood and have a high fever.

Before I knew more details, I heard bursts of crying from far and near. Soon I saw a woman running with a group of children crying all the way, and everyone saw that they all gave up one. On the way, I saw the woman rushing to Li Daqiang’s bedside crying and yelling: "Master, what's wrong with you, wake up quickly, wake up quickly and see me and the child, you can't throw it away Next to us, you can't be so cruel." The children beside her were crying like her, making people look sad.