Chapter 159

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

It was already past seven o'clock after dinner, and seeing that it was getting dark, I planned to go to the cowshed to discuss the winter necessities that I needed to purchase with the masters.

"Master, I'm going to the county town tomorrow, do you have anything you need me to buy."

"We don't lack anything, there is nothing to buy." Fan Lao said.

"Master, I'm talking about winter stuff. You don't plan to spend the winter wearing short sleeves on your body."

The four of them were silent when they heard this. They knew that the winter here was very cold, and when they were sent here, they had nothing but the clothes they were wearing, and even many things they use now are taken by Xiaomaitou. They came here, so they don’t have anything they need in winter.

But Xiao Mai has helped them too much, so why are they embarrassed to ask her to buy things for them.

Seeing that the masters hadn’t spoken for a long time, I was puzzled for a while and I found out the reason for this, so I said: "A few masters, you don’t have to be embarrassed to speak. Compared with your usual teachings to me, what I did is insignificant. Little things.

And now I don’t have a family member. When I worshipped you as a teacher, I had already regarded you as my grandfather, so my granddaughter respected my grandfather. "

After hearing this, General Xie wiped the corners of his eyes and said: "I didn't expect that Xie would have no children in this life. I thought that if I received an apprentice when I was old, I would be considered as a personal pensioner. I did not expect that now I also have a granddaughter , My old Xie family will finally not cut off the incense after my generation, and I have the face to meet the ancestors and ancestors underground."

After hearing Yun Lei's words, the other three people were full of emotion, especially Wang Guoyao, thinking that he had two sons and several grandchildren. It can be said that the children and grandchildren are full, but in the end it was them who hurt him the most.

So he opened his mouth and said: "Yun Lei is still watching, seeing a bunch of my sons and grandsons, but the result is..."

Old Fan sighed when they heard what they said: "Let's stop being hypocritical, just like Xiaoyao said, she treats us as grandfathers, we have already taught her as granddaughters.

Now that Xiaomai is able to help us, don’t be polite to her. If there is a chance to go back and treat Xiaomai, even if we can’t go back, we will give her all the skills. We and Xiaomai only have Help each other so that the relationship will be closer. "

"The master is right, don't be polite to me, or I will get angry."

Hearing this, General Xie hurriedly said: "Little girl, your second master doesn't know what to prepare, so you can help the second master watch and prepare. I like everything you prepare."

After hearing these words, the other three nodded and agreed with General Xie's words.

But when he was about to go home, Mr. Fan said, "Girl Xiao, you must do everything within your power. Don't put yourself in danger. If that happens, the masters will have a conscience."

"I know how much I can do and how big things are. If I understand the truth, then I will go home first. I may not come here tomorrow night."

"Hmm, you know, be careful on the way."

When I came to the drying farm early the next morning, I was shocked when I saw that everyone was already moving bags of grain from the warehouse to the cart, watching the carts of loaded grain and the two warehouses that were already empty. In place.