Chapter 124

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

I came to school early the next morning. The teacher said yesterday that he would come to get the transcript today.

When I came to the door of the class, I watched the classmates sitting nervously waiting for the teacher. It seemed that no matter what generation they were, they were afraid of issuing transcripts, and the corners of their mouths were slightly upturned. Go to the position and sit down in a good mood.

It took a while for the teacher to come to the class. As soon as she stepped onto the podium, she directly began to read her name and let people go up and get the transcript. She did not have to say a lot of things before issuing the transcript like the teacher in her original world. Everyone panicked because they were worried about the results.

When the teacher read his name, he walked to the podium and got the transcript. When he returned to his seat, he was in a good mood to see the double hundred results.

Although this result is expected, as a person who has read a round of books, it is difficult to escape the joy of seeing the full score.

After the teacher posted the results, he gave everyone the start time of the next semester and asked everyone to go home.

When I got home, I thought that there was nothing to be busy in the past few days, so I thought about going to the city.

Now is the time when the incident is fermenting the fastest. There are so many destroyed items in the waste stations in the county, and there must be more in the city.

Thinking of those treasures that are destroyed or about to be destroyed, my heart is so painful. No matter what, I have to go to the city tomorrow to see how much I can save. It is better than being destroyed.

When I came to the kitchen, I saw the wild boar delivered by Zhang Xu today. It was about a hundred catties. I thought about it and made it into braised pork. Then I sent them dozens of Sanhe Noodle Buns in friendship, or I would take a few of them. I feel embarrassed about the ten catties of food stamps and meat stamps.

It took an afternoon to make a big pot of braised pork and sixty three-noodle steamed buns. Except for leaving a plate of lean meat for myself, all the others were packed in barrels and placed on the stove. Take Zhang Xu and the others.

I took out a bowl of white rice and a plate of stir-fried seasonal vegetables from the space. I have always liked bibimbap with braised broth. I can have a delicious meal tonight.

After dinner, I thought of opening a letter of introduction to the city, so I locked the door and walked towards the captain's house.

On the way to the captain’s house, I met my second sister. She told her that she would go to the city to do something if she didn’t cut the hogweed tomorrow, so she asked herself to help her buy three red ropes and three school supplies, because her parents next semester To send their three sisters to school.

After chatting with the second sister for a few minutes, because she was going to open a letter of introduction, she separated from her.

When they came to the captain’s house, their family had just had dinner, and he explained to him that he wanted to go to the city’s uncle’s house someday, so they came to open a letter of introduction.

The captain listened to this and opened it without saying anything. Aunt Cauliflower heard that she was going to the city’s uncle’s house, so she asked if she could help her buy some beautiful floral cloths in the city. She wanted to make a dress for Xiaofeng’s blind date. Time to wear.

Hearing what she said, the answer is okay, this is not a big deal, even if there is not much space for oneself in the city, so he took the money and tickets handed over by Aunt Cauliflower and went home.

After returning home, looking at the money and tickets in his hand, he said with emotion: “It’s not easy for people now. They have to go on a blind date at the age of sixteen. Those who are arranged to go on a blind date at the age of twenty-eight or ninety-eight are so happy ."