Chapter 154 Autumn Harvest (3)

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

"Xiaoxiao, come with me."

When the second sister said this, she followed her and walked for more than three minutes before the second sister stopped. After seeing her looking around, she let her two sisters stand in front of her.

Seeing her doing this, she knew what she was going to do, so she walked behind her and saw that she was trying hard to stuff an ear of rice into her sleeve.

Seeing that she stuffed three ears of rice on each of her sleeves, she asked her sister to stuff two ears of rice into her sleeves. After doing this, she smiled satisfied.

"Xiao Xiao, what are you doing in the back? Hurry up and hide the rice ears in your sleeves."

When the second sister said this, I thought I would not dare to stuff the rice ears into my sleeves. I was really afraid of the itching of the rice ears when they touched the skin. Only people who have touched it can experience it. It's really uncomfortable. I don't know. How did the girls hold back.

So he said: "Second sister, my skin will be itchy when it comes in contact with the ears of rice, and I haven't picked up a few, so I won't hide it this time."

"The ear of rice is itchy when it touches the skin, but it's good to get used to it. Since you don't hide it, let's go and hand in the ear of rice so that we can get work points."

"Okay, let's go quickly, and it's time to go home for lunch after handing in."

After I got home, I drank a large glass of water and took a shower in the space. Although I didn't do much work in the morning, my body was slimy and uncomfortable after being exposed to the sun all morning.

After taking a shower, I took a cold noodle from the warehouse and left the space. When I got the chopsticks in the kitchen, I saw three cooked chickens on the stove and smiled. I don’t need to think about it and know that it was sent by Zhang Xu. of.

It seems that he knew that the autumn harvest had started in the team, so he didn't send meat to help him stew. Instead, he sent three chickens to eat for himself. It was not bad, and he didn't make him a friend in vain.

Looking at the three chickens on the stove, I don’t want to stew them anymore. Let’s wait until the big pot of chicken soup that was stewed yesterday is finished, so I put the chicken in the space and took a pair of chopsticks and went to the hall to eat cold noodle Up.

After eating the cold noodles, I rested for a while. I looked at my watch and there was more than an hour before work. I planned to take a nap.

Jingle bell... An alarm clock rang, and I was awakened from sleep. I blinked my eyes and realized that this was the alarm clock set before going to bed, so I immediately got up to wash.

After washing, I was completely awake, looked at the sun outside the house and took out a bottle of sunscreen from the space decisively, and applied a thick layer to my face, neck and arms. I would be scared if I didn’t do this. At the end of this autumn harvest, he became black.

Thinking of picking up the ears of rice in the afternoon, I only brought a basket, put the straw hat on my head and locked the door and walked towards the rice field.

When I came to the paddy field, I saw the second sister and her sisters were already standing on the ridge. Seeing the sweat on their foreheads, I knew that they must have been waiting here for a long time.

I really want to scold you if you are stupid. Even if you come early, you have to wait until the rice in the fields is cut and transported before you can go down to the fields. Why do you come so early?

But seeing them staring at the rice field with bright eyes, they didn't say anything, but their hearts were sour.

I spent the afternoon waiting and picking up rice. This time I still did not hide the ears of rice home like the second sister and the others. First, there is no shortage of this thing, and second, it is ticklish, but seeing the second sister is red. With a satisfied smile on his face, he also smiled. This is the joy of harvest.