Chapter 122 Exam (1)

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

It has been half a month since the two sisters separated. In the half month, apart from practicing and learning the medicinal scriptures every day, I was cutting pig grass. Zhang Xu sent meat twice during the period.

For the first time, I sent fifteen prepared pheasants. I was afraid that the fifteen chickens would not be enough for the two dozen older men to eat. So I added a large pot of potatoes and filled them with two. vat.

A wild goat was sent for the second time, but this time I also sent a few kilograms of food stamps and meat stamps, which was said to be hard work.

It is estimated that Zhang Xu saw that he used a lot of potatoes and seasonings in the meat he cooked for them.

Although that kid has a conscience, although he doesn't lack this thing, his attitude in doing things makes people feel comfortable, and he won't give himself the feeling that it is right to help them stew.

After lunch, I was about to go to the courtyard to flip the sun-dried medicinal materials. I heard someone knocking on the door. I opened the courtyard door and saw a little girl about my own size standing at the door.

Seeing that she opened the door, she quickly said: "The teacher asked you to take the exam tomorrow." Then she ran away.

Looking at her series of operations, I looked dazed, what's the situation?

But just now I heard that she said that she was going to take the school exam tomorrow, only to realize that she had forgotten about going to school since the last time she went to school to sign up. I didn't expect that one semester would pass. Time flies.

Thinking of the exam tomorrow, the first grade of elementary school should be very simple, and there is definitely no problem with your IQ.

I woke up early because I was going to take an exam today. I was afraid of missing the time. After breakfast, I took out two pencils and an eraser from the space, sharpened the pencils with a knife and put them in a small shoulder bag with the eraser, and went out to school. Go.

When I arrived in the classroom, the teacher hadn't arrived yet, but there were several students in the class. Under their gaze, they walked to the back of the classroom and found a place to sit down.

Afterwards, students came in successively, probably because of the exam today, so everyone was sitting quietly in the teaching position, only a few people chatted quietly with the same table from time to time.

When the seats in the classroom were almost full of people, the teacher finally came. She stood on the podium and watched the students sitting in the classroom. Then she said, "Today is the final exam. Someone with books will hand in the books. Come up, come back and take it back after you finish the exam. Cheating is not allowed during the exam. If you find cheating, you will get a zero score, and the next test paper will start."

After I got the test paper, I saw it on the same side, unlike my original world. I looked at the question again, ha ha... it was really super simple for me.

I was afraid that the speed of my own work was too fast to attract the teacher's attention, so I gave a half an hour to the questions that could have been completed in a few minutes. What I didn't expect was that no one in my own speed class completed the test paper.

Seeing this, I had to pick up the pen and lower my head to look at the test paper, pretending to be doing the question seriously.

After more than ten minutes, someone in the front row of the classroom finally turned in the paper. He quickly put away the pen and eraser, picked up the test paper and walked towards the stage.

After giving the test paper to the teacher, I was about to leave. I heard the teacher tell me to wait a moment. She raised her head and looked at the teacher in a puzzled manner. She looked at her test paper and said, "Good exams. Don’t be late for the afternoon test. Just hand in the test paper as soon as you finish it."

Hearing her words, I understood that the pretending to be an exam paper was discovered, and my face was very hot instantly, so I hurriedly said "I got it" and then turned around and left the classroom.