Chapter 119

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

"Second sister, I heard you right, this is impossible. If your milk does this, you will be arrested and sent to prison."

When everyone heard what they said, they believed what the second sister had just said a little bit, and the captain felt deeper when he heard what he said. If Mrs. Liu did this, she would definitely be arrested.

It doesn't matter if Mrs. Liu is arrested, but it can't affect the reputation of the whole team because of this matter, so this matter must be resolved.

Seeing the second sister like that is to split the family. He has long been uncomfortable with Liu's pie, so he just helped the second sister's family this time, and he also saw that the girl definitely joined in this matter , Or else Yi Ermei's mind would definitely not be able to cause things to this point.

After thinking about it, he said, "Ms. Liu, now the evidence is solid, and it's useless if you want to deny it. If the defendant goes up, not only will you go to jail, but also the people who participated in this matter will not escape, especially if you plan to buy The second sister will be arrested and given a severe education."

When they heard the captain's words, Mrs. Liu and Liangcai's family immediately panicked. They didn't want to go to prison.

The captain saw them like this and said, "If you don't want to go to prison, you must give up buying and selling your second sister."

They heard the captain say this and nodded quickly in agreement.

The captain nodded with satisfaction and continued: "The second sister has evidence that you bought and sold her. If you don't want to go to prison, you can agree to the second sister's family separation, otherwise the second sister will sue you and help anyone Not for you."

Although Mrs. Liu wanted to refute when she heard this, she thought that if she didn't agree with her, she would go to prison. She would have lived to this age. If she went to prison, it would not be a shame to say anything.

After thinking about it, it’s not impossible to divide their family out, but she won’t give them the same things in the family. It’s best to starve their family outside.

Seeing that Mrs. Liu acquiesced to him, the captain sent someone to invite Liu's clan elder to the second sister's house, and then a group of people walked towards the second sister's house.

I deliberately took my second sister and walked behind everyone, and then whispered: "Second sister, although things are almost done, but seeing your milk wait like that, it will definitely be nothing to your family.

Remember that if she really doesn’t allocate anything to your family, you should ask the captain to write in the separation agreement that your family has no obligation to support your milk, which means you don’t have to honor your grandma and them in the future. A family has nothing to do with their family at all.

Also, you should vent your breath with your parents in advance, and ask them not to express any opinions, and just say that you can make decisions about your family on their behalf. "

"Xiao Xiao, I remember, I will go to my parents now."

When everyone arrived at the second sister’s house, Liu’s clan elder also arrived. After the captain and the clan elder clarified the situation, they also agreed to split the second sister’s family, so they said to the second sister’s grandfather Liu Shugen: "Root, look at this. How do you divide the home."

Before Liu Shugen could speak, Mrs. Liu jumped out and said, "What are the points? They don't even want to split the things in this family."

Hearing what Mrs. Liu said, his father squatted on the ground with his head in his hands, while her mother held her two children and kept wiping tears. The clan elders and captains all felt sorry for Mrs. Liu's actions.

But it doesn't count if Mrs. Liu is not the head of the family, so the clan elder asked Liu Shugen, "Root, you think so too."