Chapter 136

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

In the early morning of the next day, I left the room and squatted under the big tree seven or eight meters away from the waste station. This position was just right to monitor every move of the waste station in all directions without blind spots.

And now I am a nine-year-old baby girl, squatting here will not arouse anyone's suspicion at all, and blatant surveillance is simply without pressure.

About more than an hour later, I saw a truck approaching in the direction of the waste station. It seemed that this was the vehicle for the waste products.

Seeing that the two men quickly moved the waste products to the car yesterday, I started to feel a little irritable. After watching for a long time, I didn't think of how to follow them.

Just when they loaded all the waste into the car, they suddenly saw Zhang Xu walking out of an alley. Haha, God helped me.

Seeing Zhang Xu walking in the direction of the street, getting further and further away from him, he ran towards him quickly without forgetting to shout: "Brother...brother, I am here, why are you here? I have been waiting for you for a long time."

The two men in the junkyard looked towards them when they heard the sound, and found that the two brothers and sisters did not care, locked the rear door and planned to drive away.

As soon as Zhang Xu walked out of the alley, he heard the little girl calling his brother. At first he thought it was a hallucination. How could the little girl stay in the village at this time and appear in the city?

But as the voice got closer and closer, he felt that the brother just now didn't seem to be a hallucination, so he turned his head and saw the little girl running quickly towards him.

Seeing her running speed, I was really afraid that she would not be able to stop the car when she arrived, so she immediately reached out and waited for her to hug her when she rushed over, lest the little girl fell weakly and weakly. .

Being hugged by Zhang Xu, he didn’t care about being taken advantage of. He raised his head and said directly: “I saw that the car in the junkyard was not there. The two people in the car were smuggling. Put away the good things in advance, and then use the convenience of work to transport them to overseas people, but these two are just small fish and small shrimps. The talent behind them is the big fish. You must find a way to keep up with them now."

Zhang Xu immediately changed his face when he heard the news, and he didn't care to ask where the little girl got the news, but she believed that the little girl would not lie to him, so she said: "Leave the rest to me, you go now. I stay in the state-run hotel, and I will look for you after I'm done.

"Okay, then be careful. I heard from their conversation yesterday that the people behind them are not small, and they are a gang committing crimes, and they have Mucang in their hands. You'd better find someone you trust to act together. "

After hearing the little girl's words, he pressed his tongue against the back molar, feeling that this girl has known about this since yesterday, even if she knows it, but today she dare to stay here, if it weren't for his sudden appearance, this girl Are you still planning to break in alone and take care of those people?

I have to say the truth about you, kid.

Now is not the time to care about this matter with the little girl, wait for him to settle the matter, and then settle the account with her.

Seeing Zhang Xu chasing in the direction where the car disappeared, he breathed a sigh of relief. It was easy to trace the gang with his ability.

What I have to worry about now is what should I do if I caught the group of smugglers and found that the boxes are filled with stones, but the group of people must not only collect things from this one point, so even if they find that several boxes are filled with stones, they will only think it is They eat black by themselves.

I'd better go to the state-run hotel and stay in the state-run hotel first. I'll know the result when Zhang Xu comes back. It's just vain to think more now.